Author Topic: *****My quick email to Gwen*****  (Read 1269 times)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
*****My quick email to Gwen*****
« on: October 02, 2008, 11:02:39 PM »
The DUmp has turned on Gwen for not destroying Palin as The One has decreed she must, as witnessed by this thread Here.

Quote from: firedupdem
firedupdem  (1000+ posts)
Thu Oct-02-08 11:38 PM
Original message

*****My quick email to Gwen*****
Edited on Thu Oct-02-08 11:43 PM by firedupdem
Ms. Ifill,

I have always thought highly of you. However, you did a poor job of moderating the debate. I know the format was changed to accommodate Ms. Palin but as a moderator you should have kept her focused enough to answer the questions. She did not answer questions and basically stated that she had no plans to. I found that to be disrespectful not only to you, but to the American people watching. I could have sat and did what you did tonight since this was allowed. I'm very disappointed in the fact that you evidently let the republicans get to you with their complaints. You failed miserably tonight.

She will probably never see it but I had to get that off my chest!

Entertaining the way she has been tossed under the Obambus.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: *****My quick email to Gwen*****
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 11:11:28 PM »
EmperorHasNoClothes  (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore  Thu Oct-02-08 11:40 PM
Response to Original message
1. I honestly don't know what purpose Ifill served tonight
 All she did was read questions. She didn't cross-examine or follow up, and let Palin go off topic repeatedly.

:lmao:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 11:16:02 PM »
I wasn't paying much attention to DU lately. What were they saying about her before the debate? Specifically, that book deal and the whole conflict of interest thing.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 11:20:54 PM »

I dispise you for your low post count and having more H5's than me but H5 for "the Obamus".  :-)
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 01:46:55 AM »
I had a pretty good opinion of Gwen Ifill from what I'd seen of her work before the debate, and despite her personal choice in candidates I expected her to do a fair and professional job.  From the adverse reaction of the DUmmies I gather she did. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 05:22:00 AM »

I dispise you for your low post count and having more H5's than me but H5 for "the Obamus".  :-)
   :-)

much appreciated :D

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 07:25:01 AM »

They wouldn't be happy with anything less than a Keith Olbermann style grilling.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 07:26:55 AM »
You know the DUmmies remind me of that one kid we all knew from our childhood...you know...the one that thinks EVERY call in the touch football game has to go his way...he ALWAYS makes it to base playing freeze tag...always has to be the one making the shot on the basketball court...and when he's not...he gets mad and stomps off muttering about everyone else cheating and not playing fair.

THAT is what the DUmmies remind me of.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 08:05:14 AM »

They wouldn't be happy with anything less than a Keith Olbermann style grilling.

I can see it now...

ko: Governor Palin, can you please describe how the downstream effects of the Gogokolokan War of 1763 affected global geopolitics and how that ripple effect continues to haunt our economy and the potential for an American Hegenomy in the new millennium?

(she answers...)

ko: Senator biden, can you please tell us again why obama is right about everything?

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 08:08:21 AM »

I can see it now...

ko: Governor Palin, can you please describe how the downstream effects of the Gogokolokan War of 1763 affected global geopolitics and how that ripple effect continues to haunt our economy and the potential for an American Hegenomy in the new millennium?

(she answers...)

ko: Senator biden, can you please tell us again why obama is right about everything?

BULLSEYE! Hi5

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2008, 08:29:02 AM »
The only fair debate to the DUmmies would be asking Palin to explain why she felt the need to disguise her daughter's pregnancy by claiming Trig was really her's and following it up by asking Biden what his favorite color is.  They're nuts.  :mental:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.