Author Topic: NewsFlash: DUmmy accurately describes DUmp  (Read 2196 times)

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
NewsFlash: DUmmy accurately describes DUmp
« on: February 05, 2008, 10:45:27 AM »
cboy4 kinda confuses me.  At times he seems like a raving lunatic, then others, he appears sane (by comparison).  But he hit the nail on the head with this one.  He must be on his meds today.
cboy4  (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-05-08 09:21 AM
Original message
Know what? I'm sick and tired of the lack of
 Advertisements [?]compassion around here.

What the hell is wrong with some of you people? Huh?

Whether it's hikers/a San Francisco father lost in the snow -- or people laughing at the Crocodile Hunter dying from a Stingray barb -- or Anna Nicole Smith (who never hurt anyone) dying after losing her son -- or Betty Ford (who lost her life partner but was mocked for being an addict) -- or Tammy Bakker dying from cancer (a terrible person at one time, who turned her life around to help talk gay teenagers out of killing themselves) -- to the recent oh who cares about Heath Ledger comments....etc., etc and the list goes on...especially about rich people and celebrities.

And now there's a poll about Natalie Holloway where 80 fricken percent!!! say they "don't give a ****?" even though her family is certainly in agony knowing their daughter was dumped into the sea...."wtf" http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

I mean, seriously, what is going on?

Is it so difficult to feel sorry for others? Does it drain all of your energy to show compassion?

Yea, the Natalie Holloway story should be a local story. And the media, if it's going to cover missing women should make sure it doesn't fixate on white, well to do women, while ignoring people of color who are every bit as precious....and whose families cry themselves to sleep the same way white families to.

But damn, I'm just at a loss for words.

This is a progressive website, and we're people who should feel for others.

Why can't some of you find it in your hearts to display a lousy ounce of kindness?

Is it that hard? Are you that cruel?

I'm sure a majority of the people here are kind and compassionate. But I can't believe how many assholes post here who are apparently cold, cruel hateful people. And you display it in such a casually vicious manner.

Your lives must be incredibly sad and miserable to not care about other people.

I'm tired of reading these comments and I'm tired of posting about the situation.

Disgusting.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2819866

This campfire has turned into a wildfire.
gratuitous  (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-05-08 09:29 AM
Response to Original message
3. Disgust at the media orgy transferring itself to the victim
 When you have 20 people a day ignorantly blathering on and on about a subject, any subject, you get tired of the subject. Yes, your contempt should be directed at the 20 people who keep bringing it up, but it's difficult to maintain focus on 20 moving targets. The one constant in it all is the victim.

If it's any consolation, and it probably isn't, Natalee Holloway doesn't give a **** about that poll.

:censored: :bird:  That my friends, is a piece of shit.
sfexpat2000  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-05-08 10:14 AM
Response to Original message
16. Don't let the few turn you off to the many.
 DU, under the noise, is a wonderful community.

:rotf: :lmao:

I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: NewsFlash: DUmmy accurately describes DUmp
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 10:47:57 AM »
Well, the sealad primitive may be on his medicines, but obviously Doug's ex-wife forgot hers.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 10:56:59 AM »
Well, the sealad primitive may be on his medicines, but obviously Doug's ex-wife forgot hers.

Never seen her when she appears to on hers. :uhsure:
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 11:05:24 AM »

Doug's ex-wife is remarkably erratic.

She zigs and zags a great deal.

You know, some time last year, Doug's ex-wife decided there was something wrong with her brain, and went to some clinic to get a brain-scan.  She was put out, because getting a brain-scan isn't as easy as getting an abortion, where one just walks in, and that's that; they wanted a referral from her regular physician, and all that other stuff.

And Doug's ex-wife has obviously never tried getting a brain-scan in one of these places with "free medical care for all," such as Fidel's paradise or Mao's paradise or Yugo's Heaven-on-earth.

Doug's ex-wife alas never got the brain-scan.

It's all very sad, because I highly recommend brain-scans for all primitives addicted to pharmaceutical mood-altering drugs.  I'm sure that many primitives would be appalled at all the short-circuited circuitry, all the aneurysms, all the cloggage, in their cerebral passages.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 11:10:36 AM »

You know, some time last year, Doug's ex-wife decided there was something wrong with her brain, and went to some clinic to get a brain-scan.  She was put out, because getting a brain-scan isn't as easy as getting an abortion, where one just walks in, and that's that; they wanted a referral from her regular physician, and all that other stuff.

And Doug's ex-wife has obviously never tried getting a brain-scan in one of these places with "free medical care for all," such as Fidel's paradise or Mao's paradise or Yugo's Heaven-on-earth.

It's all very sad, because I highly recommend brain-scans for all primitives addicted to pharmaceutical mood-altering drugs.  I'm sure that many primitives would be appalled at all the short-circuited circuitry, all the aneurysms, all the cloggage, in their cerebral passages.
They would probably be more shocked at the hollowed out brain cavity.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 11:56:42 AM »

They would probably be more shocked at the hollowed out brain cavity.

Funny, I'd expect it to show a solid white mass of super dense bone.  There's just no way for anything intelligent to penetrate that kind of stoopid.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 12:45:04 PM »
You know their love, compassion, and tolerance for others is a big steaming pile of BS when fellow inmates start pointing it out.

The DUchebags response, I deserve to have my hatred or the other person deserves my hatred. All part of the mental disease known as Liberalism.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 02:40:41 PM »
I think it is quite easy, DUmmie, to figure out your cohorts inconsiderate nature. You see, this young lady Halloway probably represents to many of them a big stereotype they don't care for--blond, popular, southern, 'rich' since they were down in the islands on vacation after all right? So see because of the big stereotype they THINK she represents, they could care less what happened to this young lady or if anyone gets prosecuted for it. The fact that she was likely a female who was raped and brutalized, something they claim to give a shit about where young women are concerned, doesn't seem to even measure on the radar because of of who her likely killer is and who she is.