Author Topic: VIDEO: Did Biden Sign Executive Order Killing Keystone Without Realizing It?  (Read 363 times)

Offline pjcomix

As you can see in the video, Biden signed at least one executive order without even knowing what he was signing. So is it possible that he signed the executive order to kill the Keystone XL Pipeline without even knowing what he was signing? Or did he sign such an executive order knowing full well that it would kill thousands of high paying union jobs as well as severely damaging relations with Canada. Either way it is not a good look for Chairman Xiden, the Temporary Puppet.

https://rumble.com/vd8qqt-did-biden-sign-executive-order-killing-keystone-pipeline-without-realizing-.html

Offline Delmar

Who the hell is he mumbling to all the time?

"I don't know what I'm signing."

"Salute the Marines."

He's talking with or responding to whoever it is that is talking to him through his earpiece. 

When he was relying on the earpiece to make it through the debates, that was one thing--it was unethical cheating but it probably wasn't breaking any laws. 

Whoever it is telling him what to do now through the earpiece is an unelected mystery man using this liver-spotted, dried up old husk of a man as an avatar.  This crap has got to stop.  For all we know it's Xi Jinping or George Soros who is issuing commands to this senile finger banging bastard.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden