Author Topic: Anyone notice how aggressive the WH Press Corps is this time around?  (Read 746 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member tenderfoot (5,424 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214984194

Anyone notice how aggressive the WH Press Corps is this time around?
They fawned and tiptoed around Sarah and Kayleigh, letting them lie with impunity, but 24 hours in, they're all over Jen because Biden hasn't solved all of the country's FIVE five-alarm fires yet.

:thatsright:

Star Member intrepidity (2,848 posts)

3. Yeah, it kinda sucks

On one hand, it sure is nice to have a competent briefing, but the double standard is gross.

badboy67 (323 posts)

9. Time for the DEMS to shut out the 2-faced media hypocrites who carry water for the GOP.

F 'em.

:thatsright:

Star Member RKP5637 (60,358 posts)

8. They were afraid of Trump and also are cowards ... so now they are acting tough. A little late for that act!!!

Star Member bdamomma (59,636 posts)

13. Yes I noticed that too

why are trying to set her up, what agencies are they from??? And the room really did not look full.

Fishing for information too about that note from tRump to President Biden (oh, sounds good) . I wish they would grow up.

:yawn:

Star Member bamagal62 (1,148 posts)

17. Yes! I was yelling curse words at the TV.

:mental:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline YupItsMe

Re: Anyone notice how aggressive the WH Press Corps is this time around?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 12:26:00 AM »
I noticed that we went from a bright stunningly beautiful spokesperson to a mousy ill prepared leftie.

Also, I'd like to help DU out with what the President left for Biden on the Resolute Desk.  It was actually not really a letter, just a couple of Post-its stuck on the desk.  "left drawer, right drawer" 

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 07:13:36 AM »
So Jen got asked a couple of softball questions and one question about Biden not wearing a mask, and they considered that a grilling?!

:rotf:

Going to be fun to watch this as things get to rolling!  Wait until Biden finally has to answer some questions and they realize the real reason for the 25th amendment!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 08:32:02 AM »
So Jen got asked a couple of softball questions and one question about Biden not wearing a mask, and they considered that a grilling?!

Going to be fun to watch this as things get to rolling!  Wait until Biden finally has to answer some questions and they realize the real reason for the 25th amendment!

KC
the new press secretary's answer about beijing biden not wearing a mask shows the lack of respect they have for the rules that they demand the "little people" to follow.  Also tells me how much stock they put in masks as being effective...
Jen Psaki replied that he was "celebrating an evening of a historic day" and that there are "bigger issues to worry about at this moment in time".
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-55761046

Using the left's logic that President Trump incited a riot by his speech on Jan 6 by telling the crowd to march to the capitol and protest peacefully one could also say that beijing biden's failure to use a mask because he had bigger issues to worry about could incite people to abandon wearing masks and possibly murder "countless" people with the chi-vi

the problem is beijing biden's puppet masters have no problem with the 25th amendment removing him from office.  That was their plan all along when they ran a feeble minded old fart with a uber left VP.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 08:35:13 AM by DLR Pyro »
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 08:02:15 PM »
Press corp aggressive with the Cap’n Dementia admin?!? They’re on the same marxist team, you dolts!

Proof that liberals don’t exist in the same universe as the truth.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 09:24:54 PM »
Yes, they asked such tough questions as "Will Biden change the color scheme of Air Force One?"  ::)

This reaffirms a belief I've held for some time now: No amount of media favoritism is enough for democrats.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2021, 12:31:19 AM »
Yes, they asked such tough questions as "Will Biden change the color scheme of Air Force One?"  ::)

This reaffirms a belief I've held for some time now: No amount of media favoritism is enough for democrats.

In all fairness, picking color schemes is really tough!  I leave that to the wife.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2021, 10:48:35 AM »

They can never be pleased.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2021, 08:21:27 PM »
In what :stoner: perpendicular universe :stoner: has Star Moron tenderfoot been living the past 4 years?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.