The Bar > Sports

Orange Bowl

(1/2) > >>

Rebel:
This isn't going to be funny. Sorry Kansas fans, you're about to see how weak your team actually is. VT is going to dismantle you. ...and I hate VT, just stating fact. Mizzou should have been in that slot.

ReardenSteel:

--- Quote from: Rebel on January 03, 2008, 07:14:12 PM ---This isn't going to be funny. Sorry Kansas fans, you're about to see how weak your team actually is. VT is going to dismantle you. ...and I hate VT, just stating fact. Mizzou should have been in that slot.

--- End quote ---

Now you tell me. Oy! I changed my "pick em" pick at CU from VT to Kansas about an hour before kickoff. LOL

Well, I'm going to lose in that league anyway but fwiw, Kansas is off to a good start w/ten points off of VT INT's. 

Rebel:

--- Quote from: ReardenSteel on January 03, 2008, 08:18:14 PM ---
Now you tell me. Oy! I changed my "pick em" pick at CU from VT to Kansas about an hour before kickoff. LOL

Well, I'm going to lose in that league anyway but fwiw, Kansas is off to a good start w/ten points off of VT INT's. 

--- End quote ---

Good move, moving it to Kansas. Seems like I was COMPLETELY wrong on this one. ...kinda like my dumbass was wrong on the Fiesta Bowl.

ReardenSteel:

--- Quote from: Rebel on January 03, 2008, 08:20:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: ReardenSteel on January 03, 2008, 08:18:14 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Good move, moving it to Kansas. Seems like I was COMPLETELY wrong on this one. ...kinda like my dumbass was wrong on the Fiesta Bowl.

--- End quote ---

I could hardly believe it. Not the Sooner bowl loss (that was the 4th in a row, I think) but the way they just got killed. Total shocker.

Makes me think my Buckeye's have a chance. This whole year has been farking unpredictable as all get out.

Rebel:

--- Quote from: ReardenSteel on January 03, 2008, 08:55:54 PM ---I could hardly believe it. Not the Sooner bowl loss (that was the 4th in a row, I think) but the way they just got killed. Total shocker.

Makes me think my Buckeye's have a chance. This whole year has been farking unpredictable as all get out.

--- End quote ---

I don't think it says anything about OSU, but I DO think it says a LOT about WVU.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version