Author Topic: Primitives overspin the irony meter.  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Primitives overspin the irony meter.
« on: November 06, 2015, 09:52:41 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027320453

Thu Nov 5, 2015, 10:42 PM

AZ Progressive (1,998 posts)

What is the thing you hate most about the GOP?
What I hate most about them is their love of inequality. They love a stratified society and hate the idea of an egalitarian society. Their belief in unfettered capitalism, the white hierarchy, and in the puritan work ethic means that they have no problem with poverty, suffering, and social darwinism. They think its your fault if your not rich and successful. And they think if your poor and suffering, its God's will. That is a brutal and inhumane ideology and an ideology that is anti-society. It's just wrong and it needs to be destroyed.

Your ability to have a decent life shouldn't be contingent on the income of your parents, the location you live in, your skin color, whether or not you have any talents that are in demand by society, your intelligence level, your level of social skills, being physically and mentally able-bodied, etc... But they believe that it should be or don't have a problem with a society like that. What anti-society assholes.

Your entire post is based on "what is yours should be mine". ::)

Response to AZ Progressive (Original post)

Thu Nov 5, 2015, 10:46 PM

Bonhomme Richard (8,566 posts)
2. They appeal to the worst traits of human nature. n/t

Says a member of a site that is a haven for grifters,scammers and pedophiles.

Thu Nov 5, 2015, 10:48 PM

TransitJohn (6,340 posts)
3. The mother****ing lying

Every ****ing word a demonstrable lie. It's truly opprobrious.

Ever hear the term "Bouncy"?

Thu Nov 5, 2015, 10:54 PM

hatrack (38,559 posts)
6. Their exaltation of ignorance, and their elevation of the hateful ignorant as "real Americans"

They are supported by a large group of people who won't believe anything that can't be explained in words of two syllables in less than three minutes to a belligerent small-town drunk.

"Common sense", you know. Oh, and lots and lots of Jeeezus to back it up.

How did that KKK list your mutts were wetting your pants about turn out?

Thu Nov 5, 2015, 10:56 PM

Star Member mentalsolstice (3,817 posts)
7. You said it all

The attitude of "I have mine, and screw those who don't." What really bugs me is the middle/lower income GOP supporters who don't realize they're getting screwed.

Says the attitude of "gimme".

Thu Nov 5, 2015, 11:00 PM

XemaSab (59,642 posts)
9. The worship of the almighty dollar

n/t

Too funny.

Thu Nov 5, 2015, 11:22 PM

Throd (6,403 posts)
15. The steadfast surety of their worldview and inability to empathize with alternate possibilities.

MARXISM CAN WORK DAMMIT!!!!

Fri Nov 6, 2015, 07:57 AM

Star Member Stuart G (10,724 posts)
40. "Extreme Selfishness" on all issues.

It is always about me and mine....**** you.

Perhaps two other words are the same... TOTAL GREED

and that one, total greed, goes against the religion they profess to believe in....

Yet you are the ones that demand free food,free housing,free health care,a guaranteed income for doing nothing and so on.
Your impotent misery gives me great joy.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Primitives overspin the irony meter.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 09:56:21 AM »
Oh my.

You know, in my experience--in a life that hasn't been a short one--Democrats, liberals, and primitives have been ten times worse, if not more, in all of these traits than Republicans, conservatives, and other decent and civilized people.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 10:18:38 AM »
What really bugs me is the middle/lower income GOP supporters who don't realize they're getting screwed.

I was a lower income GOP supporter once, I never asked for, expected and wanted anything from anyone. I didn't get screwed, I worked and moved forward and was happy doing it.  Dumbass!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 10:21:12 AM »
Uh, greed is demanding something you haven't earned. Who fits that bill?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 10:23:02 AM »
As far as being given stuff, I was raised extremely poor. I'm not poor anymore. I'm not anything special, I just have a good work ethic. No one has given me anything, especially the government.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 04:36:20 PM »
They should make their money the hard(and good old fashioned) way...earn it.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2015, 05:43:26 PM »
AZ Progressive

I am not a Republican, but if you hate them, then they can't be all bad.

You primitives, on the other hand, are wastes of space. I wouldn't piss on one of you if you were on fire.

I won't steal PGR's catchphrase, but it should be clear that you liberals disgust me, too.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2015, 05:49:38 PM »
They should make their money the hard(and good old fashioned) way...earn it.

But that would require the DUmmies to.......wait for it.........w-o-r-k.

We all know how they feel about that word.

It is almost as bad, maybe even worse that the c word in their opinion.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2015, 06:36:38 PM »
Thu Nov 5, 2015, 10:42 PM

AZ Progressive (1,998 posts)

What I hate most about them is their love of inequality. They love a stratified society and hate the idea of an egalitarian society. Their belief in unfettered capitalism, the white hierarchy, and in the puritan work ethic means that they have no problem with poverty, suffering, and social darwinism. They think its your fault if your not rich and successful. And they think if your poor and suffering, its God's will. That is a brutal and inhumane ideology and an ideology that is anti-society. It's just wrong and it needs to be destroyed.

Your ability to have a decent life shouldn't be contingent on the income of your parents, the location you live in, your skin color, whether or not you have any talents that are in demand by society, your intelligence level, your level of social skills, being physically and mentally able-bodied, etc... But they believe that it should be or don't have a problem with a society like that. What anti-society assholes.

And there we have it. Work ethic.  I don't care what job it is, if you work harder than every one else, you will succeed. There are a lot of people that started out as fry cooks at Mickey D's... and now own a franchise. All it takes is the desire to succeed. Yes every one has a different talent. Sorry the artist can't put food on his table because he refuses to work a different job until his genius is recognized.

Ain't my problem.

I do not recall any conservative saying that a mentally challenged person should be left to starve, or a disabled person, etc. Just the deadbeats like you dummies.  Life throws curve balls. Life is unfair. Life sucks. GET OVER IT and get off your lazy ass and get a damned job and work for your keep. Until you do, you can just FOAD!!!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2015, 07:18:45 PM »
One of the rules of war: Know your enemy.

The DUmmies haven't got a clue. How is it that we can know them so well, yet they have only mythology  to judge us by?

Draconian gun laws passed in states like Connecticut and Colorado are only enforceable in the urban metro areas, as the sheriffs and citizens simply ignore the laws everywhere else. Yet the Liberals are surprised by the outright defiance of enlightened liberal rule in a liberal state. Where is the immediate obedience?

It seems our wanna be masters have no clue as to how their proclaimed enemies think and operate.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2015, 07:32:20 PM »
Thu Nov 5, 2015, 11:22 PM

Throd (6,403 posts)
15. The steadfast surety of their worldview and inability to empathize with alternate possibilities.

Damn the history.  Full Marxist ahead!

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2015, 09:13:10 PM »
I dunno... the special needs guy bagging groceries at Kroger has a better work ethic than any of the primitives I've seen on the island. And he's even got an excuse.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2015, 05:16:47 AM »
One of the rules of war: Know your enemy.

The DUmmies haven't got a clue. How is it that we can know them so well, yet they have only mythology  to judge us by?

Draconian gun laws passed in states like Connecticut and Colorado are only enforceable in the urban metro areas, as the sheriffs and citizens simply ignore the laws everywhere else. Yet the Liberals are surprised by the outright defiance of enlightened liberal rule in a liberal state. Where is the immediate obedience?

It seems our wanna be masters have no clue as to how their proclaimed enemies think and operate.

Patton beat Rommel in large part because Patton studied Rommel, his strategy, his tactics and used them against him.

Seems like the DUmmies not only don't know their enemy, they have no desire to even find out.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2015, 09:41:39 AM »
Patton beat Rommel in large part because Patton studied Rommel, his strategy, his tactics and used them against him.

Seems like the DUmmies not only don't know their enemy, they have no desire to even find out.

I don't think Patton faced  Rommel, but Montgomery seems to have indeed learned Rommel's tactical habits and, with help from Ultra, used that knowledge to defeat Rommel and drive him out of North Africa. It also seems possible that Omar Bradley may have used knowledge of Rommel in the breakout from Normandy, Operation Cobra. By the time Patton came over to France Rommel was already out of the picture and his descent to forced suicide had begun. That said, Patton did make the effort to learn the personalities and tactics favored by opposing generals so as to take advantage of their habits.

To the point at this time in this thread, DU-folk don't bother to understand people with opposing ideas or those ideas. Their willful ignorance bites them in the @$$ a lot, an @$$-biting for which they "volunteer" time after time after ... and :cheersmate: :popcorn: there's no threat to our amusement at their repeated discomfiture in stating this, because any DU-folk who may chance to read this will reflexively dismiss it. :popcorn: :cheersmate:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2015, 10:02:51 AM »
I don't think Patton faced  Rommel, but Montgomery seems to have indeed learned Rommel's tactical habits and, with help from Ultra, used that knowledge to defeat Rommel and drive him out of North Africa. It also seems possible that Omar Bradley may have used knowledge of Rommel in the breakout from Normandy, Operation Cobra. By the time Patton came over to France Rommel was already out of the picture and his descent to forced suicide had begun. That said, Patton did make the effort to learn the personalities and tactics favored by opposing generals so as to take advantage of their habits.

To the point at this time in this thread, DU-folk don't bother to understand people with opposing ideas or those ideas. Their willful ignorance bites them in the @$$ a lot, an @$$-biting for which they "volunteer" time after time after ... and :cheersmate: :popcorn: there's no threat to our amusement at their repeated discomfiture in stating this, because any DU-folk who may chance to read this will reflexively dismiss it. :popcorn: :cheersmate:

Maybe not Rommel directly, but he certainly faced Rommel trained (in strategy and tactics) underlings. My point remains, Patton studied his enemies. :cheersmate:

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2015, 10:24:21 AM »
Maybe not Rommel directly, but he certainly faced Rommel trained (in strategy and tactics) underlings. My point remains, Patton studied his enemies. :cheersmate:

:cheersmate: DU-folks' refusal to learn much of anything of those they hate augurs :popcorn: amusement for us'ns :popcorn: for years to come. :cheersmate:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2015, 10:49:32 AM »
:cheersmate: DU-folks' refusal to learn much of anything of those they hate augurs :popcorn: amusement for us'ns :popcorn: for years to come. :cheersmate:

Correct, provided "us'ns" are around for years to come. Even then, I sure hope heaven has a business center where I can log on and keep tabs on those idiots. Heaven is such a happy place, a few more smiles and laughs couldn't hurt.

Offline Karin

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2015, 12:52:38 PM »
whether or not you have any talents that are in demand by society

In the real world, that's called earning a paycheck.  You do something useful enough to add value to something, you get paid for that value.  That's just the way it is.  Greedy asshole DUmmies, always wanting something for nothing.