Author Topic: **** MAGA PEOPLE ON TWITTER (ELIJAH**** MAGA PEOPLE ON TWITTER (ELIJAH CUMMINGS)  (Read 3622 times)

Offline Old n Grumpy

Screw the 'Nice.'  He was a corrupt SOB who only cared about protecting himself and his party, everything came down to partisan advantage and not legitimate governance.  Is the Left nice?  It is to laugh, let them reap what the sow.

I have no respect for tiny 'Conservative' boards that enforce gag rules on truth to assuage their own social biases, it's like wrestling a bear while tying one hand behind your back and putting knucks on the bear.   Those boards go tits-up for good reason.

As far as being polite about Fat Teddy when he met his long-overdue express train to Hell, I'm choking on that one, there is practically no American politician in the post-war world who would be less deserving of such consideration.

Exactly, I hope he is roasting in hell. He was one who thought his shit didn't stink.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Looks like the same place that got Saint Andrew.   :whistling:   How long before someone over there makes the connection?

Johns Hopkins strikes again. 
Will they be blaming Frank for this one too?

Nope, it will be Gorebull Worming, President Trump and the Jooos.   
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
2 hrs ago
Initech
18. Conservative Underground is even worse.

No shout-out to the Cave? :popcorn:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline landofconfusion80

No shout-out to the Cave? :popcorn:
Guess we need to up our game
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)