Author Topic: About what will happen after Trump loses.  (Read 605 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
About what will happen after Trump loses.
« on: October 25, 2020, 03:07:00 PM »
Star Member Stuart G (28,565 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/113512748

About what will happen after Trump loses.

Some time after the loss Trump will go to Mar a Lago and stay there. Yes, stay there. Not come back to the White House and if even he attends the inauguration, it will be a one day trip. His children and his wife will clear out the "stuff" but most of it would have been cleared out when he leaves to go to Mara a Lago. Trump will stay and golf at his club and spend time with his friends and compatriots. He will not talk to the press, and will not talk about his terrible loss to anyone. (Yes, I think it will be one of the worst for any sitting president ever)

When Trump gets around to interviews, it will be Fox News only. That is my speculation as to what will
happen after Trump loses by a HUGE MARGIN...

:whatever:

Star Member bottomofthehill (2,321 posts)

2. The truest statement

He will clean the place out. Everything that is not nailed down will go out the door with that ****ing grifter. Mar Largo Will be getting a facelift complements of the taxpayers and the whitehouse.

Star Member bottomofthehill (2,321 posts)

6. The secret service does not inventory anything at the whitehouse

That is not what they are charges with, unfortunately GSA with its political leadership ( the same people who refused to void the clearly illegal Trump Hotel contract) are in charge of inventorying the business products ( I don’t think he will care about the computers and copiers), it is the art and history I am worried about.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: About what will happen after Trump loses.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 09:41:23 PM »
The thing you should be worrying about is what if President Trump wins.   
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 04:10:43 AM »
"2. The truest statement

He will clean the place out. Everything that is not nailed down will go out the door with that ****ing grifter. "
You mean, kind of like how Hillary tried to steal hundreds of thousands of dollars' worth of furniture and other items from the White House on BJ Bill's last day in office?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 09:27:01 AM »
"2. The truest statement

He will clean the place out. Everything that is not nailed down will go out the door with that ****ing grifter. "
You mean, kind of like how Hillary tried to steal hundreds of thousands of dollars' worth of furniture and other items from the White House on BJ Bill's last day in office?

Well, you have to remember, when they left the white house they were "flat broke."

::)

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 01:41:04 PM »
MyOwnPeace (9,850 posts)

4. Pretty good guess, I think!

And I'd not even thought about the inauguration - yes, I could se President Joe making it "low key" to show his fight against COVID-19 - but I think his crowds will STILL be larger than Trump's!     

Like his 10-person rallies?  Why are they so dense? 

And why are the DUmmies so thin on the ground?  7 anemic responses to this thread, with 3 recs.  All of the threads seem to be like that.  5 or 6 responses