Author Topic: What frightens me  (Read 530 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
What frightens me
« on: October 21, 2020, 08:53:39 AM »
Star Member IHaveNoName (35 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214328233

What frightens me

Yes, I'm worried about the 2 months of hell we'll be put through after the election. I'm hopeful that the congressional investigations (both in the House AND Senate) will help out, early next year.

But what really frightens me is the knowledge that even after he loses, there will still have been around 50,000,000 of my Fellow Americans who voted for him, even knowing that he was a liar, cheat, bigoted fascist. And many will be just as happy to vote for another incarnation of hate, because they themselves are just as hateful.

I don't like thinking that my neighbors are so heartless.

:thatsright:

Star Member JustAnotherGen (27,179 posts)

1. They are without souls

I will go to my grave saying - it wasn't Trump.

It was the people who voted for him.
Their collaboration.
Their cruelty.
Their disregard for women being maliciously sterilized against their will.
545 children whose parents cannot be found.
Concentration Camps for those who need help and safety in America.
Their racial prejudice.
Their religious bigotry.
Their turning their heads away . . . .

Just remember - IF they wake up they will say "I didn't know".

They knew, they believed, they loved the actions.

Don't let the bastards off the hook.

Star Member captain queeg (4,377 posts)

2. I saw a bit of Lincoln Project TV online

They were predicting the orange puss pocket will go crazy with executive orders. I think that’s likely. I’m trying not to think much about what his minions might do.

idziak4ever1234 (777 posts)

3. Totally agree.

I remember the first day after he was declared victorious in 2016. Everywhere I went, I looked long and hard at people trying to figure out who it could be that would vote for such a piece of trash. How could there be so many people that would do that? It revealed a different America than I thought we were. It made me look at people differently than ever before.

Just replace the word Republican and Trump with Jews and see what the left is really like....

What frightens me

Yes, I'm worried about the 2 months of hell we'll be put through after the election. I'm hopeful that the congressional investigations (both in the House AND Senate) will help out, early next year.

But what really frightens me is the knowledge that even after he loses, there will still have been around 50,000,000 Jews who voted for him, even knowing that he was a liar, cheat, bigoted Jew. And many will be just as happy to vote for another incarnation of hate, because the Jews themselves are just as hateful.

I don't like thinking that Jews are so heartless.

:thatsright:

1. The Jews are without souls

I will go to my grave saying - it wasn't Jews.

It was the Jews who voted for him.
Their collaboration.
Their cruelty.
Their racial prejudice.
Their religious bigotry.

Don't let the Jews off the hook.

Star Member captain queeg (4,377 posts)

2. I saw a bit of The Eternal Jew online

They were predicting the Jews will go crazy with executive orders. I think that’s likely. I’m trying not to think much about what the Jews might do.

idziak4ever1234 (777 posts)

3. Totally agree.

I remember the first day after he was declared victorious in 2016. Everywhere I went, I looked long and hard at people trying to figure out who it could be that would vote for such a piece of trash. How could there be so many people that would do that? It revealed a different Jew than I thought we were. It made me look at Jews differently than ever before.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline jukin

Re: What frightens me
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 10:28:49 AM »
What frightens me

I'll go with everything frightens it.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 10:58:21 AM »
But what really frightens me is the knowledge that even after he loses, there will still have been around 50,000,000 of my Fellow Americans who voted for him, even knowing that he was a liar, cheat, bigoted fascist. And many will be just as happy to vote for another incarnation of hate, because they themselves are just as hateful.

1. We reject, not ignore, YOUR perception of Donald Trump.

2. "We" are the same people who voted for Trump in 2016, G. W. Bush in 2004 and 2000, etc.. Your supposed fear of "us" is your self-delusion. "We" are the same people who have been your peaceful neighbors for 10 or 20 or 40 or ... years.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 03:41:08 PM »

Your neighbors don't like knowing you are so stupid

1. They are without souls

I will go to my grave saying - it wasn't Trump.

It was the people who voted for him.
Their collaboration.
Their cruelty.
Their racial prejudice.
Their religious bigotry.

Don't let the bastards off the hook.

so is that a call for violence against anyone who didn't vote for the guy with dementia and his whore of a running mate?

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 05:11:39 PM »
Star Member IHaveNoName (35 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214328233

What frightens me

Don't worry hilliary didn't get prosecuted so they will leave slo joe alone too. The Republicans are not evil bastards like the dems.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!