Author Topic: Step right up. Watch the delusion.  (Read 546 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Step right up. Watch the delusion.
« on: October 10, 2022, 05:44:14 PM »
Quote from:
iemanja

Who will win in November?

How confident are you about the 2022 election?

I feel certain that Democrats win both houses
17 (53%)
Democrats will hold the Senate but lose the House
6 (19%)
Republicans will win both houses
0 (0%)
I don't know, and I'm worried
8 (25%)
I don't know, but I'm not worried
1 (3%)
Other, explain below
0 (0%)

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217240578

PhDD asks the primitives the above.

Everyone's scared to vote "Republicans will win both houses" because they'll get banned. Some venture into the brave world of "Democrats will hold the Senate but lose the House". Safe bets to stay alive on the island are "I feel certain that Democrats win both houses" and "I don't know, and I'm worried".

Now, now. Don't wander too far away from the fold, little sheep.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Step right up. Watch the delusion.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2022, 06:23:04 PM »
PhDD asks the primitives the above.

Everyone's scared to vote "Republicans will win both houses" because they'll get banned. Some venture into the brave world of "Democrats will hold the Senate but lose the House". Safe bets to stay alive on the island are "I feel certain that Democrats win both houses" and "I don't know, and I'm worried".

Now, now. Don't wander too far away from the fold, little sheep.

It is a push poll where the sheeple are compelled to respond a certain way.

No idea for certain how the mid-terms will turn out, especially in states where I don't reside. Difficult to trust polling or know how the onslaught of negative ads will work out for either side.

That being said, the R's should take back the house. Even though I don't make such wagers, enjoy checking out the overseas betting markets (which is vertboten in the U.S.). The Republicans are quite solid favorites to take control of the House, and a slight advantage for the Senate.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2022, 07:04:03 PM »
Elessar Zappa (9,297 posts)

8. We just gotta hope

that women’s rights trump high gas prices. I’m leaning toward us outperforming the polls but I’m far from confident in that assessment.

Well, if the women's cant afford gas to go get the abortion, then whatcha goin' do? Damned if you do, damned if you dont.  :naughty:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2022, 07:46:00 PM »
This is no more than orchestra level whistling past the graveyard here...

The only way the Dim'Rats avoid the avalanche of consequences rolling down the mountain toward them after the last 2+ years of cluster ****ery would be for the divine intervention of the Dominion Vote Tabulators of Plenty to pull 81 million more votes out of its mechanical arse like it did in 2020.

Frankly, I don't see that the Dim'Rats have a choice in the matter: if they wish to retain any semblance of power beyond January - and keep from facing kangaroo kommittees run by the "opposing" party, they're going to have to cheat their asses off, going "no huddle" from here on out and calling audibles at the line of scrimmage from the moment the ballots roll out to the postal service's custody onward.

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2022, 07:48:30 PM »
8. We just gotta hope

that women’s rights trump high gas prices. I’m leaning toward us outperforming the polls but I’m far from confident in that assessment.

As if gas prices were the only thing going wrong. And if anything, the polls probably skew towards democrats.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2022, 07:51:15 PM »
As if gas prices were the only thing going wrong. And if anything, the polls probably skew towards democrats.

Last one I looked at the internals on had about a 17 point lean in favor of leftist scum.

Yeah, I find polling results about as reliable as the slip of paper in a fortune cookie.  :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2022, 08:05:44 PM »
Last one I looked at the internals on had about a 17 point lean in favor of leftist scum.

Yeah, I find polling results about as reliable as the slip of paper in a fortune cookie:popcorn:

I have noticed that my local Chinese Take-Out is no longer even including the cookies. This has to change.  :-)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2022, 08:53:24 PM »
The abortion issue has already shown to be flat in aggregate polling. Dims are gonna get destroyed.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2022, 08:04:17 AM »
My "gut" tells me the Rs will gain the majority in both houses of Congress. However, my name is not Leroy Jethro Gibbs, and I was amazed Clinton won in 1996, so :shrug: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.