Author Topic: A Coward's Bouncy  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Karin

A Coward's Bouncy
« on: October 12, 2018, 09:54:01 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211272484
Fri Oct 12, 2018, 01:04 PM
Star Member Initech (71,836 posts)

My Encounter With A Trumphole Last Night

Last edited Fri Oct 12, 2018, 04:27 PM - Edit history (2)

So I went to one of my favorite pizza and beer holes last night and I was with my dad and by the time we got our food most of the bar had cleared out except for us and this one guy sitting on the other side, and somehow we started talking and it was all fine until this guy started bringing up politics for no reason. And of course living where I live it was all negative toward California. He was trashing Jerry Brown (calling him "governor moonbeam" and then brought up that "illegals were moving in and taking jobs".

As a Californian I am very sick of Trumpholes and Fox News fans trashing my state. I wouldn't go to Texas and start trashing Texas and Dan Patrick and Greg Abbott and the NRA do I? No, I'd get my ass kicked. Really the political climate we live in sucks right now because of how hostile Trump has turned his followers toward liberalism. And if you're going to trash my state, if you don't like it, get the **** out. The door is that way.

And if you mention the word "illegals" in a conversation, I am done with you. I do not need any further clarification on where you stand, because that one word automatically gives you away. If you say it in a derogatory manner like I witness time and time again, it means you're a racist. And I want nothing to do with racists.

He didn't even bother to make up a story about how he stood up and fought for liberals by smashing an empty whiskey bottle into the side of the abominable's noggin, or anything.  No cheering and clapping and head nodding as he annihilated the guy with "facts and logic."    :lmao:

Of course, the competing coward bouncy:

Response to Initech (Original post)Fri Oct 12, 2018, 02:07 PM
Star Member asiliveandbreathe (4,055 posts)

6. I would bet most of us have had encounters - listening to conversations that drift

our way...last night for example...went with daughter and husband to a Chinese restaurant - sat in bar area..maybe 4-5 people talking..chatting, observed they were not watching the tvs.. and having a dog in the football game...I asked if one of the tvs could be changed to the game...

They heard me and I said, nicely, I wasn't trying to upset the apple cart..if they were watching never mind..they had no problem....but one of the guys just had to say "as long as I don't have to watch them sitting on their arses"..of course I knew what he meant, and wanted to say they don't show the National anthem, but I didn't, he was bigger than me..I'm only 5ft 2 - maybe one more drink, or if I were younger..
:lmao:

Here's a word salad competing bouncy:

Response to Initech (Original post)Fri Oct 12, 2018, 02:15 PM
Star Member kimbutgar (9,129 posts)

7. My hubby and I were in an Alaska cruise last week

And while my sister and I were playing bingo my husband stayed in a bar and this orange maggot supporter brought up politics, my husband just said he didn’t agree, then the guy’s wife appeared and told him to stop talking politics. Before I left to plau bingo I had seen this guy and immediately knew based on his dour looks he was a rightwinger. When I returned to pick up my hubby he leaped out of his seat very quickly. The rest of the cruise we avoided him. We were going to take the bus from town back to the cruise ship and my husband saw him waiting and said let’s wait for the next bus before he didn’t think he could keep his mouth shut and not say something negative about the orange maggot. We really tried to not to talk politics with others on the cruise. But one guy used to wear these t shirts with quotes that made you think, on the next to last day he wore a shirt that said,” everyone who says you can grow up to be president should be corrected because the idiot in the White House now should never be there”. We had a good laugh and I gave him a big hug. He told us he has gotten into it with a few orange maggot supporters on the cruise. My husband actually heard a woman say “boys will boys” about Rapey K. The whole confirmation thing happened while we were on the cruise. They had fox and msnbc, BBC and sky. Interesting to hear the differences in reporting.

You can't even go on vacation.  We are there.   :rotf:

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Re: A Coward's Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 10:07:57 PM »
Most worthy of my trophy:

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 04:27:05 AM »
Most worthy of my trophy:

LMAO.. that's awesome... /saved

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 06:15:10 AM »
And of course living where I live it was all negative toward California. He was trashing Jerry Brown (calling him "governor moonbeam" 1 and then brought up that "illegals were moving in and taking jobs" 2.

As a Californian I am very sick of Trumpholes and Fox News fans trashing my state 3. I wouldn't go to Texas and start trashing Texas and Dan Patrick and Greg Abbott and the NRA do I? 4 No, I'd get my ass kicked. 5 Really the political climate we live in sucks right now because of how hostile Trump has turned his followers toward liberalism. And if you're going to trash my state, if you don't like it, get the **** out. The door is that way. 6

And if you mention the word "illegals" in a conversation, I am done with you. I do not need any further clarification on where you stand, because that one word automatically gives you away. If you say it in a derogatory manner like I witness time and time again, it means you're a racist. 7 And I want nothing to do with racists. 8

1 DU-moron Initech seems ignorant of the fact that Californians created this nickname for Moonbeam, some 40 years ago. When the truth hurts ...

2 As one back-stabbing RINO expressed it, he thinks they do jobs he think "Americans won't do". Ignoring his stupid characterization of Americans, when the truth hurts ...

3 I am too. I'm especially tired of the "trashing" being true or only exaggerated.

4 No, you go to DU to do it.

5 They'd say a prayer for your cardiac health first, but when the truth hurts ...

6 I'm sure the irony  and hypocrisy of this comment eluded and eludes him.

7 No, DU-moron Initech, it means we distinguish between immigrants who came here legally, who are welcome, and ILLEGAL immigrants, who are not. But if you still don't like the term we could almost as accurately call them Invaders.

8 Then stay clear of DU's racists-ridden Af-Am forum.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 06:17:31 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 10:51:01 AM »
I love threads like these. The DUmmies never take this time to reflect on just how wrong they are to have pride in their state, county, region, or city.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 11:28:13 AM »
They don't even try anymore.  Sad.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 09:10:07 PM »
They don't even try anymore.  Sad.

Have they ever?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe