Author Topic: Joe Manchin (D-VA) Is Preparing To Mount A Push To Delay Individual Mandate  (Read 3827 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Desperation sets in.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fuWH0dYago[/youtube]

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
There is an election in just over a year, so I fully expect some kind of fix to happen.

Fix?  Pfft.  They'll kick the can down the road to just beyond the midterms.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Fix?  Pfft.  They'll kick the can down the road to just beyond the midterms.

That is how they usually fix things.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline MD

• Probationary (Probie)
The desperation here is really hilarious.

I mean, we just had this huge fight over delaying the law where Democrats refused to even listen to the chorus of cries from Americans saying that this law was a failure.  Now that they realize it, and realize they have an election next year, they are running scared. 

Considering every single Democrat senator up next year has endorsed a delay tells you really all you need to know.

They are terrified of this law.  They know its going to sink them next year.
Disclaimer: Anytime I refer to a DUmmie or ****tarded Liberal in any term that may be considered “smart” or "brilliant" it should be read with the most sarcasm you possibly can muster.

They are not smart, that’s why they are Liberal.

Offline hillneck

Manchin is from West Virginia.  Was the governor until Bobby Byrd passed away and he took his spot.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.