Author Topic: The owebuma Administration Is Arming Syrians  (Read 3845 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: The owebuma Administration Is Arming Syrians
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 07:41:31 PM »
I hear what is being said about impeachment; but I really find it troubling that 534 members of Congress have not been able or willing to reign this president in.  Why?  This indicates that we have only a handful of elected officials in Washington worth a damn and the rest are RINO's and liberals.  But, even at that, certainly the RINO's and liberals must be able to see the dismantling this president has done to our country; yet they sit idly by and do nothing to stop him. Again, why?
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2015, 07:50:31 PM »
I hear what is being said about impeachment; but I really find it troubling that 534 members of Congress have not been able or willing to reign this president in.  Why?  This indicates that we have only a handful of elected officials in Washington worth a damn and the rest are RINO's and liberals.  But, even at that, certainly the RINO's and liberals must be able to see the dismantling this president has done to our country; yet they sit idly by and do nothing to stop him. Again, why?

In case you haven't noticed, Obama is black.  Have you seen how blacks in general respond to perceived injustices in Ferguson and Baltimore?

Put that on a national scale, that is what would happen if the house even started impeachment hearings against Obama.

#BlackPrivilege and the #RaceCard, Obama never leaves home without them.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2015, 08:26:25 PM »
In case you haven't noticed, Obama is black.  Have you seen how blacks in general respond to perceived injustices in Ferguson and Baltimore?

Put that on a national scale, that is what would happen if the house even started impeachment hearings against Obama.

#BlackPrivilege and the #RaceCard, Obama never leaves home without them.

So much for "white" privilege.   :thatsright:
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2015, 12:48:12 PM »

534 isn't the number that matters, 500 could be screaming for his blood but it only takes 34 loyal DemonRat Senators to ensure impeachment is impossible.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.