Author Topic: White House apologizes for NYC flyover  (Read 6835 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: White House apologizes for NYC flyover
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2009, 11:17:14 AM »
Can somebody 'splain to me why this needed to be kept a secret if Uncle Eg0 wasn't even on board?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2009, 11:27:01 AM »
Can somebody 'splain to me why this needed to be kept a secret if Uncle Eg0 wasn't even on board?

Stupidity and arrogance. Apparently they are planning a flyby of DC soon, but I think there'll be warning about it this time.  How perfect is that? 

"Washingtonians could be in for a similar site next week, according to the Wall Street Journal. The White House planned to have one of the presidential planes fly over Washington on May 5 or 6, using the Capitol as a backdrop for the picture. Sources say that plan may be reconsidered, given Monday's reaction." Link

I can only see a major problem with this. Hi-jackers manage to take over a similar sized plane, and head for DC on the given dates, nobody worries because they think it's just 0Bama airing out his ego.  :banghead:

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2009, 12:05:24 PM »

I'd like to know who was on board. Campaign contributors? Top CAIR officials? Ayers, Wright?

Offline Konssurvative1

• Mega Reagan Conservative Cubs Fan!!!
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2009, 12:34:02 PM »
Here is a threat...what happens the next time terrorists decide to hijack planes flying into New York...Do people then numbed by this incident not leave their buildings...Not flee...sit there as sitting ducks...I know if I lived through what happened yesterday and saw what I saw yesterday again...I would more than likely run out again...but I sure would get tired of doing it for a hoax or presidential flyover...This is not something you want to desensitize people to!  DUMBASS OBAMA!!!
Fighting to oust all congressional incumbents...after all aren't they the ones responsible for this whole mess.
Ronald Reagan is my conservative hero, Jesus Christ and the American GI are my personal hero's.  Neither has or will sacrifice more for me!

Offline GoldieAZ

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2009, 10:12:59 PM »
They were really on a secret mission.....scoping out where the new "OBAMA" will be put to replace the Statue of Liberty.

....and the new inscription will go something like this....

Follow me you muddled masses
While I scam your sorry asses
I'll take and take what I need
But you I'll forget to feed
So gather at my stinking feet
Your sorry butt I need to beat

"And spread the wealth around"
HA.... Did I look like a fool, turkeys?????

Perfect  :cheersmate:
We The People ~ Are Pissed!

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2009, 01:11:06 AM »
Servonaut, great pictures!

I remember an unauthroized fly over by an air force pilot and his uncle (an IL state senator) in a private plane close by over a small IL town.

Calls to 911 jammed the lines, kids just getting off school busses were running inside....

The plane was very low & loud...and it appeared to be following the smaller private craft..

Offline thundley4

« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2009, 07:54:43 AM »
The real purpose for the flyover.

From the corner at NRO.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2009, 08:03:42 AM »
I heard that when Richard Nixon had resigned and was on his last flight on AF1, they had to use a civilian call sign.

It was AF1 when it took off because he was still prez.  During the flight when Ford was sworn in, the pilot got notice from ATC that the call sign for the plane would now be Boeing 27000 (or whatever it was) and no longer AF1.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.