Author Topic: Pelosi - "500 million Americans lose jobs every month"  (Read 3801 times)

Offline Karin

Re: Pelosi - "500 million Americans lose jobs every month"
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2009, 08:37:09 AM »
Really, Splash?  It was going like wildfire through the internet yesterday and was on Fox this morning.  I think that's sufficient exposure to warrant comment by the queen. 

I wonder why nothing was said on the day of the speech, by the attendees.  Was everyone ignoring her speech, and just nodding off or tending to other business?  Or did they hear it and for some reason say nothing?  If nobody is man enough to stand up to this blathering idiot, then they aren't man enough for a responsible job.  Not even responsible enough to man a fryolator. 

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2009, 09:00:24 AM »
Really, Splash?  It was going like wildfire through the internet yesterday and was on Fox this morning.  I think that's sufficient exposure to warrant comment by the queen. 

I wonder why nothing was said on the day of the speech, by the attendees.  Was everyone ignoring her speech, and just nodding off or tending to other business?  Or did they hear it and for some reason say nothing?  If nobody is man enough to stand up to this blathering idiot, then they aren't man enough for a responsible job.  Not even responsible enough to man a fryolator. 

It drives me crazy that this wasn't splashed across every newspaper, as it would have been had someone like Palin, or McCain, or Bush said it. Of course Fox had it, but where's Matt and Katie and the girls from the View talking about it?

The double standard is absolutely appalling.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 09:42:23 AM »
Their all in those extra 7 states that only 0Bama knows about.  :hyper:

Even I laughed at that.  H5. 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 09:44:59 AM »
That reminds me of this:

"What about the 200 million people who were lost in the Atlantic crossing?  Very conservative estimates say that the slave trade, just the crossing of the Atlantic, bringing the slaves across, there were 200 million people who died just coming across. So great was the number of people who were thrown overboard that it altered the ecology of the ocean. The sharks even now trace -- or follow after ships along a trail seeking the flesh that was thrown overboard in all those years 200 years of the slave trade." - Major Owens

Good Lord is that stupid.  Aside from the ridiculous numbers, the shark behavior has a lot more to do with ship throwing garbage overboard than it does with the routes slavers followed, which were not unique to them, and are still followed by shipping for the same reasons - wind, current, and weather making for the fastest or at least most efficient passage.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2009, 12:03:42 PM »
And here I thought Boxer was an idiot. DUmb as a f*ckin stump.

I think it a Kalifornia thing. 

The collective IQ of the entire Kalifornia federal representative klan (House and Senate) would be hard pressed to break into the double-digits....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 12:09:02 PM »
Good Lord is that stupid.  Aside from the ridiculous numbers, the shark behavior has a lot more to do with ship throwing garbage overboard than it does with the routes slavers followed, which were not unique to them, and are still followed by shipping for the same reasons - wind, current, and weather making for the fastest or at least most efficient passage.

Shhhhhhh....Black Ops..................can't talk..................detainee's.................Gitmo.......................
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 01:12:35 PM »

Shhhhhhh....Black Ops..................can't talk..................detainee's.................Gitmo.......................

Like I said, garbage....
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.