Author Topic: Man Ruled Too Senile To Stand Trial Still Fine To Run Country  (Read 217 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Man Ruled Too Senile To Stand Trial Still Fine To Run Country
« on: February 08, 2024, 06:10:41 PM »

U.S. — Special Counsel Robert Hur will not recommend charges for Biden's mishandling of classified documents on the grounds that he's too old and senile to stand trial.

"I mean, seriously, have you seen that guy?" said Hur to reporters. "I tried to ask him questions and he attempted to put my notepad in his mouth. The dude is totally zonked out for sure. I mean, we all knew this, right?"

In spite of the report detailing Biden's late-stage dementia, the Special Counsel confirmed Biden is just fine to continue running the country. "Oh yeah, that's no problem," he said. "You heard the Press Secretary. He's so active and alert no one can keep up with him! Impressive!"

When reporters approached the President for a statement, Biden responded by attempting to put the microphone in his mouth.

It could BEE true
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Man Ruled Too Senile To Stand Trial Still Fine To Run Country
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 10:22:56 PM »
Biden was sad to hear that The Babylon Stone was laying all their swimsuit models.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Man Ruled Too Senile To Stand Trial Still Fine To Run Country
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 06:29:02 AM »
And the Bee is so close to the truth it doesn’t seem parody!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen