Author Topic: New emoticon request.  (Read 12581 times)

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: New emoticon request.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 01:09:59 PM »
There is an image in the lower left corner that appears as a square with a question mark in it. Can you describe it ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 01:14:06 PM »
not sure what that box is...not there when saved image as....sorry I didn't see the emoticon thread till after I posted this...by the by Chrome said there is malware in the emoticon post.
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 02:29:21 PM »
not sure what that box is...not there when saved image as....sorry I didn't see the emoticon thread till after I posted this...by the by Chrome said there is malware in the emoticon post.

I use Chrome and didn't get the warning.  :???:

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 04:54:03 PM »
Hmmm....Well I don't know if it makes any difference but I am running Linux and using Chromium....chrome's opensource brother...so might be the differences. Or I might just have a different setting profile than yours. If someone would like me to take a screenshot of the warning I will be more than happy just tell me where to send the .jpg cause I just checked again and I still get the warning.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 05:50:07 PM »
No, I got an anonymous box too.  I think that site doesn't allow hotlinking.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 10:24:11 PM »
hehe good thing I saved the gif to my comp...ya want it Chris? pweeze!!!!!  :whistling:

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 12:05:06 PM »
I h8 graphic emoticons.

Usenet character-based only for me! :(
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline CG6468

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 12:13:25 PM »
I use Chrome and didn't get the warning.  :???:

Nor did I.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town