Author Topic: What happens if Trump loses?  (Read 403 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
What happens if Trump loses?
« on: September 04, 2020, 08:45:38 PM »
PaDemocrat (37 posts)

What happens if Trump loses?

It scares me that him and his cronies will have 2 1/2 months in the White House to really do something horrible.

Star Member safeinOhio (20,518 posts)

6. Don't forget he is a coward.

He won’t be able to see a way to save his image and he ain’t gonna fight to the death.

Star Member Gidney N Cloyd (17,603 posts)

8. Keep in mind his only agenda is saving himself and serving/making final payments to Putin.

That narrows it down. Anything else will be off the radar while he plans his exit. He may not even have much time for revenge.

texasfiddler (592 posts)

14. First. I'm going to f#cking party

Then we’ll cross the next bridge. I will say that my very wise 91 year old Dad told me a year ago if Trump loses the military he is toast if he tries to become a dictator after losing the election. With what has happened the last 24 hours trump is not helping himself.

Star Member Tribetime (2,287 posts)

16. The pee pee tape will be released by Putin..

Don't drink the tea Donnie

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: What happens if Trump loses?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 08:46:32 AM »
Trump and his staff are not so pettily unprofessional as to render WH computers unusable the way Clinton/AlGore staff did.

Trump and his staff are not so disrespectful of American voters as to set in motion a non-violent palace coup the way Obama did.

Probably the BIG thing the Trump Administration will do during the lame-duck time is continue the process of approving and distributing Covid-19 vaccines.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

Re: What happens if Trump loses?
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 09:21:43 AM »
What if Trump used that time to sabotage his predessor (notice I didn't say Biden) like Preezy Shit Midas did?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.