Author Topic: Mayor of Portland gets run out of town  (Read 372 times)

Offline BamaMoose

Mayor of Portland gets run out of town
« on: September 03, 2020, 01:49:23 AM »
So, on Sunday the mayor of Portland had a press conference blaming Trump for all the chaos in Portland.  The DUmp monkeys were orgasmic that Trump was getting bashed and generated dozens of threads talking about what a bad ass the mayor was.  So what do the "peaceful protesters" do in response to the mayor reiterating his support of their "cause"?  Well they try to burn down the apartment building he's living in.  Makes perfect sense.

No DUmp thread yet, but it appears the Portland rioters found out where he lives:

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler said he planned to move out of his apartment after repeated protests outside his building demanding he resign over his handling of months of anti-racism protests in the Oregon city, according to a report.

In a Tuesday email, Wheeler told residents of the building in downtown Portland it would be best for their safety if he found a new home, The Oregonian newspaper reported on its website.

“I want to express my sincere apologies for the damage to our home and the fear that you are experiencing due to my position,” Wheeler wrote, according to a screenshot of the email sent to The Oregonian.

<Snip>

Police declared a riot on Monday and arrested 19 people as some graffitied the walls of the building, smashed windows and threw burning material inside, Portland Police said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/portland-mayor-to-leave-home-targeted-by-protesters/ar-BB18DSEl?ocid=msedgdhp

Don't know if this will ever get posted over there, but if it does it will be ignored by the majority in the Echo Chamber.