Author Topic: If Trump wanted to end the violence ... … he could do so  (Read 788 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
If Trump wanted to end the violence ... … he could do so
« on: September 01, 2020, 03:02:37 PM »
Star Member NanceGreggs (25,769 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214005501

If Trump wanted to end the violence he could do so by broadcasting an address to the nation, wherein he implores his supporters to focus their attention on getting voters out for him, instead of engaging with protestors.

He could douse the flames and help himself at the ballot box at the same time.

The problem is that he doesn’t want to end the violence. As for ‘helping him at the ballot box’, he knows he can’t win there – so there’s no point in encouraging it.

So now we’re in if I can’t have the presidency no one can, take the money and run, burn it all to the ground territory – and BTW, that’s coming from a “pResident” who is now incoherently rambling about “thugs in dark uniforms flying into Washington.”

And every Republican who has supported him, applauded him, and enabled him is complicit in this madness.

Does the old drunk slag really think it's republicans causing the violence?

Star Member still_one (72,256 posts)

1. as we all know he doesn't want to end the violence, and in fact incite it

This was evidenced by him applauding Rittenhouse coming from another state, and killing 2 people and wounding 1 person

Just like trump's embrace of QAon, this POS in the WH is encouraging people to commit violence on others who do not agree with him

OldBaldy1701E (246 posts)

3. and, because they are complicit...they need to be treated as such when we take back our government. I have said it before and i will keep on saying it. Keep filming every single MAGA hat you find out there stirring up trouble. Record them when they praise trump as the messiah and swear they will take up arms to fight for his eternal presidency. Then once sanity has been restored, the FBI should start collecting these videos and then visiting those who said it to ask what they meant. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I don't care if it was just the crazy lady who railed about Qnon or whatever it is. They need to be held accountable for their treasonous behavior as well as enabling that same behavior in others by supporting that tyrant that the rethugs put into office.

:bird:

:killemall:  [people taking video of me]

Star Member Atticus (8,553 posts)

6. "If I can't have you, no one will!" That's classic "wife beater", isn't it? nt

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Delmar

Re: If Trump wanted to end the violence ... … he could do so
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 03:13:27 PM »
If Trump wanted to end the violence ...

… he could do so by broadcasting an address to the nation, wherein he implores his supporters to focus their attention on getting voters out for him, instead of engaging with protestors.

These idiots have spent so much time chanting Whose streets?  Our streets! that they have convinced themselves that they actually have exclusive rights to them.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 03:16:07 PM »
And Biden could do the same.  He's yet to call these people out by name and condemn them.  You cannot legally block a road and it is causing people to get hurt.  Tell your folks to get on the sidewalk and stop shooting, throwing stuff at, dragging people from their vehicles, and 99% of this would go away.  Arrest and prosecute any and all who set fires and loot stores.

Most of us who are armed are not going to be dragged from a vehicle.  It just won't happen, then when someone gets shot you want to call FOUL!  It doesn't work that way.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 03:41:46 PM »

3. and, because they are complicit...they need to be treated as such when we take back our government. I have said it before and i will keep on saying it. Keep filming every single MAGA hat you find out there stirring up trouble. Record them when they praise trump as the messiah and swear they will take up arms to fight for his eternal presidency. Then once sanity has been restored, the FBI should start collecting these videos and then visiting those who said it to ask what they meant. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I don't care if it was just the crazy lady who railed about Qnon or whatever it is. They need to be held accountable for their treasonous behavior as well as enabling that same behavior in others by supporting that tyrant that the rethugs put into office.

This, this is why I oppose democrats and those who support them.  Trump's presidency has completely exposed them for the fascist pieces of excrement we suspected them to be.  It's going to be very enjoyable watching individuals like Oldbaldy completely lose their mind when President Trump is re-elected.  Hopefully some of them will leave this country or leave this life for good, either way it will be a positive gain for our country.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2020, 04:17:47 PM »

Does the old drunk slag really think it's republicans causing the violence?

Remember, her brain's been rotted.

For a long time now, even back when her husband was still alive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2020, 05:19:10 PM »

If Trump wanted to end the violence he could do so by broadcasting an address to the nation, wherein he implores his supporters to focus their attention on getting voters out for him, instead of engaging with protestors.

Wow! Nance's head is so far up her ....... well, she peeks out between her dentures. :hammer:  :mental:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 05:34:45 PM by franksolich »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2020, 05:19:53 PM »

3. and, because they are complicit...they need to be treated as such when we take back our government. I have said it before and i will keep on saying it. Keep filming every single MAGA hat you find out there stirring up trouble.

you mean like this troublemaker...?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2020, 05:35:56 PM »
Of course Trump can end the violence at any time.....but I'm pretty sure the primitives wouldn't like how he ends it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2020, 06:52:53 PM »
Of course Trump can end the violence at any time.....but I'm pretty sure the primitives wouldn't like how he ends it.

Yep.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2020, 07:55:07 PM »
Remember, her brain's been rotted.

For a long time now, even back when her husband was still alive.

JeffR still enjoys burning in Hell over spending a day with her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2020, 07:56:40 PM »
Panic is setting in.

They know.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2020, 09:43:50 PM »

He could douse the flames and help himself at the ballot box at the same time.

The problem is that he doesn’t want to end the violence. As for ‘helping him at the ballot box’, he knows he can’t win there – so there’s no point in encouraging it.

So now we’re in if I can’t have the presidency no one can, take the money and run, burn it all to the ground territory – and BTW, that’s coming from a “pResident” who is now incoherently rambling about “thugs in dark uniforms flying into Washington.”

And every Republican who has supported him, applauded him, and enabled him is complicit in this madness.

That is the city and state's responsibility. President Donald Trump offered to help, but turned it down.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2020, 03:45:10 AM »
"If the police would just leave us alone to burn down occupied buildings whenever we wanted to, there'd never be any violence."
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself