Author Topic: Any bounce, bump whatever the **** is now gone Thanks to Shitbag being Shitbag.  (Read 419 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Aviation Pro (8,870 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214007666

Any bounce, bump whatever the **** is now gone
Thanks to Shitbag being Shitbag.

He is absolutely batshit, looney tunes, off-his-rocker insane.

Is he talking about Slo Joe? I think he's talking about Slo Joe...

beachbumbob (5,737 posts)

1. Need to chill and quit watching media trump circus

Star Member RussBLib (4,105 posts)

2. Its probably a good thing he is nuts

He turns off "regular" people. It's a shame and worse that he incites all the bullies of the world, of which there are many. But there are more of us regular folk.

Now, can we have a fair election?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Star Member RussBLib (4,105 posts)

2. Its probably a good thing he is nuts

He turns off "regular" people. It's a shame and worse that he incites all the bullies of the world, of which there are many. But there are more of us regular folk.

Now, can we have a fair election?

Boy that is rich.  The biggest lie they tell themselves is they are 'regular folk' and that others think like they do.  Got news for them, mainstream America doesn't support these lawless protesters in the streets and they are pretty damn happy there are some patriots stepping up to the plate.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I agree, Texacon. What do liberals know about regular folks except that they ain’t one of them?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
I agree, Texacon. What do liberals know about regular folks except that they ain’t one of them?

What I've found ironic while watching the replays of the television coverage of the elections of 2016 is how many times the anti-Trump commentators referred to the elections as a "revolt against the elites."

Really.  They said that a lot without realizing the meaning of what they were saying.
apres moi, le deluge