Author Topic: Biden in Pittsburgh - What was your favorite quote?  (Read 888 times)

Offline Delmar

Biden in Pittsburgh - What was your favorite quote?
« on: August 31, 2020, 07:36:13 PM »
Mon Aug 31, 2020, 08:11 PM
Star Member qwlauren35 (4,886 posts)

Biden in Pittsburgh - What was your favorite quote?

I'm being lazy and not looking at it again to write down my favorites. There were so many. I loved every word. I feel like he punched Trump right in the balls, and I hope it hurt like hell.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214004048

Here's mine:

"COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak...has taken more than 100 years...Look, here's...,the lives. It's just, burp burble hic, you think about it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3DyjWEs2JU

Well, that was my favorite but what enchanted the primitives?

Response to qwlauren35 (Original post)Mon Aug 31, 2020, 08:15 PM
Star Member Nevilledog (8,708 posts)
4. The fact he speaks in complete sentences is all I need.
I guess that the Nevilledog primitive didn't watch the same speech I did.

Response to Nevilledog (Reply #4)Mon Aug 31, 2020, 08:17 PM
Star Member Laelth (27,198 posts)
5. Low bar, but I will gladly take it. n/t

-Laelth
A low bar, but one Ol' Joe couldn't quite reach.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Biden in Pittsburgh - What was your favorite quote?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 08:37:06 AM »
Wow, looks like they're actually trying really hard to be inspired by Biden.

My favorite quote was that "Trump can't stop the violence because he has fomented it", because it made explicit the democrats' two-facedness and utterly conscienceless deception.

Yeah, sure.

The democrats jumped to conclusions about police shootings and the George Floyd incident. The media provided its customary deceptive coverage of those police actions. People spread fake rumors about police shootings. Left-wing writers and speakers justified looting by calling it "reparations", and a mere by-product of racism. Democrats gave all kinds of cover for the rioters by not acknowledging the existence of riots, or by pretending it was just part of a healthy democracy. Democrats said "stay in the streets, it's working!". Democrats refused to allow law enforcement to do its job. Democrats vilified people who had the gall to defend property.

But yeah, it's Trump fomenting violence. Totes.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 11:31:07 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 01:32:09 PM »
My favorite part was when he went all Max Headroom trying to appeal to the younger crowd.    :lmao:
I have never seen a "live feed" technical glitch like that before in my life.

Howie Carr has been in radio and television for decades and also commented that he has not see that either.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 01:35:51 PM »
"Where am I, and why am I here?"  I'm assuming he said that at some point.  Probably several points.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2020, 01:44:20 PM »
"Where am I, and why am I here?"  I'm assuming he said that at some point.  Probably several points.
He accused Trump of "stroking violence".  :rofl:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2020, 03:13:30 PM »
My favorite from one of the dozens of debates was, "My time is up".

Yes Joe, it is.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2020, 03:22:25 PM »
My favorite from one of the dozens of debates was, "My time is up".

Yes Joe, it is.
You'd think 47 years would be enough time to figure out that he's doing more harm than good. 

I imagine that a lot of these old dirtbags are hanging in there trying to meet or beat old "Sheets" Byrd's record for length of "service."
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2020, 04:12:08 PM »
Well, it doesn't surprise me that the shyster lawyer from Georgia or Texas or whatever found the speech not great, but at least "acceptable."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2020, 08:09:55 PM »
My favorite quote from Quid Pro Joe's speech in Pittsburgh was when he called out BLM and Antifa for the violence they're involved with in the riots plaguing cities in America.

Wait....he said noting about that and blamed it on people having nothing to do with the violence? To quote Emily Litella....Nevermind.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2020, 09:09:30 PM »
My favorite was when he looked surprised and then said "Who shit my pants?"
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2020, 10:36:51 AM »
You'd think 47 years would be enough time to figure out that he's doing more harm than good. 

I imagine that a lot of these old dirtbags are hanging in there trying to meet or beat old "Sheets" Byrd's record for length of "service."
Still haven't seen WV change the name of their highways. The silence is deafening.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Delmar

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2020, 02:54:15 PM »
Joe Biden tells reporter that Trump’s waiting for ‘angel dust to be sprayed around’ to help businesses
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/09/02/joe-biden-tells-reporter-that-trumps-waiting-for-angel-dust-to-be-sprayed-around-to-help-businesses/

Every time Biden gets in front of a microphone he starts babbling incoherent nonsense like this.

The primitives ignore it and try to counter it by trying to get a rumor started that President Trump had a mini stroke.

Anybody who has listened to Biden talk for more than 30 seconds can see that he has had a maxi-stroke, complete with his eyeballs filling up with blood.  The feeble old has-been can't even read off a teleprompter anymore.

It's time to give him the hook and let him go off to some quiet place and live out whatever time he has left with a little dignity.
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2020, 03:43:16 PM »
Joe Biden tells reporter that Trump’s waiting for ‘angel dust to be sprayed around’ to help businesses

The DOW closed up 454 today (29,100) and is only 451 points off of the all time high (29,551) for the index.  Looks like the angel dust has already been sprayed.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2020, 04:26:00 PM »
“COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than one hundred year, look...here’s...the lives...it’s just, it’s I mean think about it. More lives this year than any other year for the past 100 years?”~Joe "The Ra_ist" Biden.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2020, 04:28:57 PM »

COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than one hundred year, look...here’s...the lives...it’s just, it’s I mean think about it. More lives this year than any other year for the past 100 years?”~Joe "The Ra_ist" Biden.

Boog is that you?

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2020, 04:54:48 PM »
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/09/02/joe-biden-tells-reporter-that-trumps-waiting-for-angel-dust-to-be-sprayed-around-to-help-businesses/

Every time Biden gets in front of a microphone he starts babbling incoherent nonsense like this.

The primitives ignore it and try to counter it by trying to get a rumor started that President Trump had a mini stroke.

Anybody who has listened to Biden talk for more than 30 seconds can see that he has had a maxi-stroke, complete with his eyeballs filling up with blood.  The feeble old has-been can't even read off a teleprompter anymore.

It's time to give him the hook and let him go off to some quiet place and live out whatever time he has left with a little dignity.
He had this gem recently too:

"Stop your boast about... never being seemed at what you, you know, you can do anything. You're, you kn-... you're always talking about your ability to negotiate."

Add it to the pile:

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."
"I'm Joe Biden, husband of Joe Biden."
"And if you don't like me, vote for the other Biden."
"The Obiden-Bama administration."
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, all men and women created by go-, you know, you know the thing!"
"Is it too late... to aggress... the climate change in a meaningful way?"
"We choose truth over facts!"
"COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, it's taken more than one-hundred year... look, here's... the lives, it's just, it's ju-... y-, y-... think about it. More lives this year than any other year."
"A man who will be the next president of the United States... Barack Americ-.
"That saves billions of gallons of gasoline. I mean, billio-, billions of... 2.3... I think it's $2.3 billion worth of... excuse me, $500 billion in savings, and two-point-something of CO2 going in the air."
"You had people like Margaret That-... uh, 'scuse me , you had people like the former chairman and leader of the party in Germany."
"If you agree with me, go to 'Joe 30330, and help me in this fight."
"I'm gonna beat Joe Biden."
"We cannot get re-elect... excuse me, we cannot win this re-elect... excuse me, we can only re-elect Donald Trump."

« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 04:57:15 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2020, 05:16:52 PM »
He had this gem recently too:

"Stop your boast about... never being seemed at what you, you know, you can do anything. You're, you kn-... you're always talking about your ability to negotiate."

Add it to the pile:

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."
"I'm Joe Biden, husband of Joe Biden."
"And if you don't like me, vote for the other Biden."
"The Obiden-Bama administration."
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, all men and women created by go-, you know, you know the thing!"
"Is it too late... to aggress... the climate change in a meaningful way?"
"We choose truth over facts!"
"COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, it's taken more than one-hundred year... look, here's... the lives, it's just, it's ju-... y-, y-... think about it. More lives this year than any other year."
"A man who will be the next president of the United States... Barack Americ-.
"That saves billions of gallons of gasoline. I mean, billio-, billions of... 2.3... I think it's $2.3 billion worth of... excuse me, $500 billion in savings, and two-point-something of CO2 going in the air."
"You had people like Margaret That-... uh, 'scuse me , you had people like the former chairman and leader of the party in Germany."
"If you agree with me, go to 'Joe 30330, and help me in this fight."
"I'm gonna beat Joe Biden."
"We cannot get re-elect... excuse me, we cannot win this re-elect... excuse me, we can only re-elect Donald Trump."

can't forget this one where he asks a paraplegic in a wheelchair to stand up...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkr-lePr7jA
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline hillneck

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2020, 06:58:21 PM »
OK lurking DUmmies, I have something for you to go back and slither under your rock with.  We all want our guy to win, no matter which side you are for, however this guy your side has picked isn't quite cutting the mustard.  You know that, deep down in you abyss of your soul you know this.  You can cheer, whoop and holler, and accuse the other candidate with crimes equal that of Pol Pot (Google him).  When you're down in your basement being the little keyboard commando you are, you really know that election day in November will be a sad one for you.   
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.