Author Topic: EdenPure Gen4 Heater  (Read 28313 times)

Offline cavegal

Re: EdenPure Gen4 Heater
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2010, 05:58:22 PM »
  UPDATE                          NEVER BUY THE EdenPure Gen4 Heater. We bought those 2 they both broke. They do not have any customer service. They sent return tags with the units.. the tags where wrong. They ended up sending the units back to us.  Our local UPS guy says he gets 70% return rate on Eden Pure.

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2010, 09:10:58 PM »
Good to know!  We bought a fake electric fireplace last winter and we LOVE it.  It heats the entire downstairs and I haven't noticed any change in the electric bill.  Our furnace probably uses 100X as much electricity since the fan is probably original to the 3800 year old furnace.

We have one of the oil heaters for upstairs.  They are great too.  Plus they don't burn the kids.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline rustybayonet

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2010, 09:42:48 AM »
Two days ago I talked to a friend that had moved back to northern Michigan.  He had bought a EdenPure a few years ago and had problems so sent it back.  Supposedly they have improved them, so he bought another one.  So far after a month, he loves it.  He said that plus his fireplace [with the heat blower] it keeps the house at 68-71 degrees all day long, and the only time his furnace comes on is at night.
I was thinking of buying one, but now after hearing the downside here, I don't know.  I do wish I hadn't sold the oil space heater I had when I moved to Florida from Michigan.  It warmed the entire basement, eliminating the cold coming up into the house.  Since now living in Alabama, we do get cold winters here. 
yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery - today is a gift- that's why it's called the "present"