Author Topic: Professor Jessica Krug admits she lied about being black: ‘I cancel myself’  (Read 601 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Professor Jessica Krug admits she lied about being black: ‘I cancel myself’
https://nypost.com/2020/09/03/african-historian-jessica-krug-admits-shes-lied-about-being-black/

Despite publicly living as a black woman for years, George Washington University associate professor Jessica Krug admitted Thursday that she is actually a “culture leech” — who is white.

“For the better part of my adult life, every move I’ve made, every relationship I’ve formed, has been rooted in the napalm toxic soil of lies,” Krug, 38, writes in a brief but life-shattering Medium post titled “The Truth, and the Anti-Black Violence of My Lies.”

The self-proclaimed “historian of politics, ideas, and cultural practices in Africa and the African Diaspora” goes on to detail a lengthy trail of public deception.

Jessica Krug is another Rachel Dolezal.

“I am a coward,” she writes, and then repeats it. “You should absolutely cancel me, and I absolutely cancel myself.”

However, she doesn’t explain why she decided to finally tell the truth. A former friend of Krug’s and another professor charged that Krug only came forward because she had been found out and had started being confronted by others in her field.

Krug admits she doesn’t know where she can go from here.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Jessica Krug tried to hold flag-burning event in high school, ex-classmate says
https://nypost.com/2020/09/04/jessica-krug-tried-to-hold-flag-burning-event-in-high-school-ex-classmate/

Jessica Krug, the white college professor who faked being black, started out as a politically active student at one of Kansas City’s most prestigious schools and once tried to organize a flag-burning event, the mayor of Kansas City, a former classmate, told The Post on Friday.

“I am very surprised that a Jewish girl I knew from Kansas City has gone [on] to be a purported black woman from The Bronx,” said Mayor Quinton Lucas, who attended The Barstow School with Krug in the 1990s.

“She identified fully as white and Jewish. We didn’t even have that many black people at my high school,” Lucas, who is black, continued.

Krug outted herself as a race-faker in a viral Medium post Thursday, confessing she has been pretending to be black for years. She’s a 2020 version of Rachel Dolezal, a white NAACP leader who was outed for pretending to be black in 2015.

A radical since high school.

“In no way knowing her back then would I have thought that she would be one who either passed or attempted to pass for black,” Lucas said.

“She was always what one would consider to be an activist. I never knew her to go to this level of extreme to misrepresent who she is.”

Krug attended the pricey private school, which charges between $15,000 and $22,000 a year, from eighth to eleventh grade, but she didn’t graduate from the institution, a rep for Barstow confirmed.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

If she wants to cancel herself,  I hope she knows its down the road, nit across the highway...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
The Truth, and the Anti-Black Violence of My Lies
https://medium.com/@jessakrug/the-truth-and-the-anti-black-violence-of-my-lies-9a9621401f85

For the better part of my adult life, every move I’ve made, every relationship I’ve formed, has been rooted in the napalm toxic soil of lies.

Not just any lies.

To an escalating degree over my adult life, I have eschewed my lived experience as a white Jewish child in suburban Kansas City under various assumed identities within a Blackness that I had no right to claim: first North African Blackness, then US rooted Blackness, then Caribbean rooted Bronx Blackness. I have not only claimed these identities as my own when I had absolutely no right to do so — when doing so is the very epitome of violence, of thievery and appropriation, of the myriad ways in which non-Black people continue to use and abuse Black identities and cultures — but I have formed intimate relationships with loving, compassionate people who have trusted and cared for me when I have deserved neither trust nor caring. People have fought together with me and have fought for me, and my continued appropriation of a Black Caribbean identity is not only, in the starkest terms, wrong — unethical, immoral, anti-Black, colonial — but it means that every step I’ve taken has gaslighted those whom I love.

Intention never matters more than impact. To say that I clearly have been battling some unaddressed mental health demons for my entire life, as both an adult and child, is obvious. Mental health issues likely explain why I assumed a false identity initially, as a youth, and why I continued and developed it for so long; the mental health professionals from whom I have been so belatedly seeking help assure me that this is a common response to some of the severe trauma that marked my early childhood and teen years.

She claims mental health issues.  :mental:

I believe in restorative justice, where possible, even when and where I don’t know what that means or how it could work. I believe in accountability. And I believe in cancel culture as a necessary and righteous tool for those with less structural power to wield against those with more power.

I should absolutely be cancelled. No. I don’t write in passive voice, ever, because I believe we must name power. So. You should absolutely cancel me, and I absolutely cancel myself.

What does that mean?

I don’t know.

Accountability works only when you are in community with people. How can I be in any type of meaningful community with those whom I have so harmfully and horrifically deceived for so long?

If you really believe in cancel culture, you should cancel yourself.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
She claims mental health issues.  :mental:

She's a liberal. Of course she has mental health problems. It's all part of the package.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
EXCLUSIVE: Race faker Jessica Krug hailed the bodega murder of a 15-year-old member of NYPD youth program who wanted to be a cop as a ‘revolutionary moment’ claiming he was targeted because ‘snitches get stitches’
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8711703/Race-faker-Jessica-Krug-applauded-hailed-boys-murder-revolutionary-moment.html

Race faker Jessica Krug was applauded at a university conference when she hailed the murder of a 15-year-old boy hacked to death outside a New York bodega as a ‘revolutionary moment’ because he wanted to be a cop, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Lesandro ‘Junior’ Guzman-Feliz was chased though the Bronx and butchered with machetes by a Dominican street gang who mistook him for someone else in a notorious 2018 killing.

But speaking on a Columbia University panel, Krug dismissed Guzman-Feliz, a member of the NYPD’s Explorers youth program, as a ‘collaborator’ who worked against his own community and was targeted because ‘snitches get stitches’.

Jessica Krug is a criminal and terrorist.  :mad:

Krug, 38 – a white, Jewish woman from Kansas City, Missouri - admitted last week that she had pretended to be black for decades while becoming a prominent opponent of systemic racism and a professor of African Studies at George Washington University.

‘How many people are familiar with Lesandro Guzman-Feliz, a 15-year-old boy who was murdered in the Bronx last year,’ she says in a 2019 video clip revealed by DailyMail.com.

‘So if you’re in New York you probably heard a lot about this. And the narrative around it is that he was an innocent kid who was mistaken for a bad kid. He was the kid who was hacked apart with machetes in front of a bodega in the Bronx,’ she says.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du