Author Topic: Brian Schroeder, Ivy League grad accused of setting fire to a sacred 9/11 chapel  (Read 1699 times)

Offline thundley4

Brian Schroeder was arrested for setting fire to a sacred 9/11 chapel on E. 30th Street.

"Brian Schroeder, Ivy League grad accused of setting fire to a sacred 9/11 chapel, loses job offer

An Ivy League law grad told his mom he must have been out of his mind to spark a blaze at a sacred 9/11 chapel - and now he's out of a job, too.

White-shoe firm Sidley Austin yanked Brian Schroeder's employment offer Monday morning, firm partner Bill Conlon said.

Schroeder, a Harvard Law School grad, worked in the firm's New York office for part of the summer, Conlon confirmed.

He was supposed to return but lost the opportunity after cops say he set fire to a Manhattan chapel containing the remains of 9/11 victims in a drunken prank early Friday.

Sidley Austin -- the nation's seventh largest law firm, according to The National Law Journal -- had five floors and some 600 employees in the north tower of the World Trade Center. One employee, switchboard operator Rosemary Smith, died in the attacks." NYDailyNews

I hope this a**hole stays unemployed forever. This was just sick.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
I hope this a**hole stays unemployed forever. This was just sick.

Or worse yet...stuck in the public defenders office destined to accept nothing but pro bono cases.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
"I know him as someone who has traveled extensively and taken time to see parts of the world that many of the rest of us ignore," said Patrick Kelly, a board member of HLS Lambda, an LGBT law-student group where Schroeder was co-president.

Alice Schroeder also defended her son as an ace student who wants to fight for human rights.

Couldn't help notice these from the articles. Sounds like a moonbat to me. What kind of sickf*** does this?????????????  :censored: :bird:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Or worse yet...stuck in the public defenders office destined to accept nothing but pro bono cases.

With any luck, he'll still be in prison for arson when we straighten this Obama/Marxists in the government mess out, and we can set the bitch to work making little rocks out of big rocks.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
I wonder if he'll remember his DU password in prison?

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
I wonder if he'll remember his DU password in prison?

He was not alone, there was a girl and another guy with him.
What do you think folks is this not one for the books.?

Interesting his mothers reaction, In the same sentence she calls him brilliant and stupid. She may be on to something.

Offline Chris_

I hope they put him away as well as any others involved for a long long time
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
While I'm not a lawyer, I find it hard to believe any state would admit him to the bar if he's found guilty.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Chris_

While I'm not a lawyer, I find it hard to believe any state would admit him to the bar if he's found guilty.

Any sane state that is  :fuelfire:

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
Any sane state that is  :fuelfire:

Yeah but how about under the emerging Ununited States of Obama?

Offline Chris_

Yeah but how about under the emerging Ununited States of Obama?

I thought it was America not Amerika I keep forgetting that we need to worship the lord Zero

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
"I know him as someone who has traveled extensively and taken time to see parts of the world that many of the rest of us ignore," said Patrick Kelly, a board member of HLS Lambda, an LGBT law-student group where Schroeder was co-president.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if this poofer was charged with a hate crime?  :rotf:
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade