Author Topic: Prince George's raid prompts call for probe  (Read 985 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Prince George's raid prompts call for probe
« on: August 08, 2008, 11:45:05 PM »
When the shooting stopped, two dogs lay dead. A mayor sat in his boxers, hands bound behind his back. His handcuffed mother-in-law was sprawled on the kitchen floor, lying beside the body of one of the family pets that police had killed before her eyes.

After the raid, Prince George's County police officials who burst into the home of Berwyn Heights' mayor last week seized the same unopened package of marijuana that an undercover officer had delivered an hour earlier.

What police left behind was a house stained with blood and a trail of questions about their conduct. No other evidence of illegal activity was found, and no one was arrested at Mayor Cheye Calvo's home in this small bedroom community near College Park.
... (LINK)

I would be SO ****ING PISSED!  :censored:

Thank GOD I have a lieutenant in the Columbia County Sheriff's Dep't living right across the street. 

I friggin' LOVE dogs. I'd want someone's head.  :censored:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Prince George's raid prompts call for probe
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 12:01:47 AM »
Unbelievable since it was the mayor's house. This could be a huge scandal right there! Someone could of been killed right there!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Prince George's raid prompts call for probe
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 12:05:36 AM »
When was the last time a labrador retriever attacked anyone? 

What a mess.  Poor dogs.  :(
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.