Author Topic: Back to the Future: Carville & Begala to join Clinton campaign  (Read 3808 times)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Back to the Future: Carville & Begala to join Clinton campaign
« on: January 08, 2008, 12:32:22 PM »
MANCHESTER, N.H. - It’s back to the future at Hillary Clinton’s campaign as some of the top advisers to former President Clinton are set to join to Hillary’s faltering campaign as early as tomorrow.Senior Clinton sources tell Fox that Hillary intends to bring in as top day-to-day advisers James Carville and Paul Begala. The campaign could also add other strategists from Clinton’s presidential years, but Carville and Begala are the biggest names and are set to join the campaign after a post-New Hampshire strategy meeting tomorrow.Carville and Begala will serve as top strategists on politics and communication and likely overshadow the current role of Mark Penn, Hillary’s senior strategist, and Patty Solis Doyle, Hillary’s current campaign manager. Top sources tell Fox Hillary won’t fire anyone but will merely seek to “enlarge” her pool of advisers.One Democratic described it as “addition by subtraction.” The subtraction won’t come in the form of lost jobs, but lost influence, meaning Carville and Begala’s strategic advise will now carry greater weight than that of the original team that devised a strategy that has led to a defeat in the Iowa caucuses and a likely defeat in tonight’s New Hampshire primary.

http://bourbonroom.blogs.foxnews.com/
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: Back to the Future: Carville & Begala to join Clinton campaign
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 12:33:02 PM »
How long before Bill steps in and take Hillary's place?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 12:35:36 PM »
Billary share one brain. And I hear she keeps the balls.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 12:43:20 PM »

Why do you think she only wears pant suits? :D

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 03:58:24 PM »

To cover up those 6 ax handle wide hips and those thunder thighs :lmao: :-)

Carville and the outgoing governor of Louisiana are an embarrsment to most people in this state. Carville is an obnoxious coon-ass hick with no class who pisses me off to just look at him, and that even before he opens his uncouth mouth. He thinks he is a political genuis but a one eyed drunk could have helped Bubba beat daddy Bush.

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 04:54:53 PM »

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 05:50:39 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 06:37:11 PM »

Coz her legs look worse than mine?

BTW..I have 20 yrs of roller skating to blame my "manly" leggs on....LOL
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P