Author Topic: I will NEVER FORGIVE THOSE ****ING ASSHOLES WHO REFUSED TO VOTE FOR HILLARY  (Read 963 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member still_one (72,983 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214094625

I will NEVER FORGIVE THOSE ****ING ASSHOLES WHO REFUSED TO VOTE FOR HILLARY IN 2016

:mental:

138 replies

LizBeth (4,190 posts)

2. I am that angry right now.

Star Member Demsrule86 (46,738 posts)

13. I wrote RBG when Obama was in office before we lost the Senate and begged her to retire.

I really liked her but damn I wish she had retired. She was a great lady.

moondust (15,919 posts)

16. My theory.

She planned to retire in 2016 so Obama could appoint a replacement. She didn't know Moscow Mitch had an evil trick up his sleeve.

Scalia died in February 2016 and Moscow Mitch killed the process with his (unconstitutional?) "election year" appointment bullshit. After that she knew he wouldn't let Obama appoint anyone else and she would have to try to make it through another 4 years.

Too bad.

The cynic in me wants an impartial/nonpartisan autopsy to make sure there was no foul play. Same for Scalia.

:mental:

moondust (15,919 posts)

39. In 2015

she was about 82. Some people might call that "borderline" acceptable. Biden is now almost 78; if he serves one term he will be 82 when he leaves. She may have felt that as long as she was still able to go to work and do her job then she could hold out for another few months. And then suddenly and without warning it was too late.

I, too, have often wished that she had retired earlier.

AdamGG (649 posts)

49. Except that if Biden dies, his office doesn't become a right wing lifetime appointment

I respect and admire everything about RBG, but felt forboding when she didn't let Obama make the replacement.

There's no way that 48 Dems in the Senate can stop the rushed circus confirmation that's coming and even if Biden got to replace Clarence Thomas that would only get us back to the 5-4 conservative majority that we've been hoping to get out from under for decades.

Citizens United, election reform - all the meaningful systemic change that could happen is now delayed for another generation.

Star Member PTWB (1,369 posts)

92. I strongly advocated for her retirement while we still held the senate under Obama.

I was called sexist, ageist and all other manner of names. RBG was an incredibly accomplished jurist until the day she died and that was never in question.

Politically, however, it was foolish not to retire when she could guarantee her successor would be like-minded. Anyone who advocated against her retirement in 2014 reaps today.

Star Member Mariana (10,982 posts)

10. 69,654,971 voted against Hillary in 2016.

**** them.

Star Member niyad (70,798 posts)

57. Where do you get that figure? Traitor get 62 million.

Baltimike (2,745 posts)

14. or the ones who pretended Russia didn't fix this for him. nt

:rotf:

SKKY (9,432 posts)

17. Yup! Here's your protest vote Bernie Bros...

...now go stick it straight up your asses.

Star Member JI7 (79,188 posts)

28. And Gore in 2000. None of those people are progressives and don't give

a shit about equality and fairness.

abqtommy (6,013 posts)

29. Join me in remembering that Hillary won the election in 2016. Unfortunately, tRUMP won the

rat****ing. Let us remember and never forget...

:whatever:

Star Member Eliot Rosewater (25,596 posts)

72. And states he allegedly won, he didnt. Putin hacked

:mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental:

Star Member DFW (39,182 posts)

33. Nor will I. EVER

Even back then, I was screaming (to the few willing to listen): it's THE SUPREME COURT, STUPID!

I am tired of every new Democratic administration that comes in being buried with the task of damage control, and then losing the next election because they never finished a job that has no end.

FelineOverlord (103 posts)

45. I will NEVER FORGIVE THOSE ****ING ASSHOLES WHO REFUSED TO VOTE FOR HILLARY IN 2016

I am on Twitter a lot.

I have blocked on Twitter all the toxic people and their followers who brought this on us:

The right wingers AND the left wingers.

Shapiro, Kirk, Lahren, Coulter, Grenell, and almost all GOP MOC.

Sarandon, West, Moore, Gray, Sirota, Grim, Knight, and Turner.

I didn't have to block Jill Stein -- she blocked me.  So did Kobach.  And Chachi.

I haven't been sparring with the extreme "purists" lately - I just block them. I gave up. They are as cult-like as MAGAts. They were just awful during the primaries.

Although I would have voted for ANY of the Democratic candidates who ran if they won the nomination.

I try to tweet as much positive things about Joe and Kamala as I can.

:mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental:

BainsBane (43,923 posts)  :yahoo:

54. They got the SCOTUS they wanted

They insisted that the court didn't matter. It didn't to them, in fact they voted for a GOP court to prop up White male supremacy. There is a reason they allied themselves with fascism. There is nothing accidental about any of this.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

FRANK!!! SHE's BACK!!!!

Star Member Eliot Rosewater (25,596 posts)

60. I was this angry BEFORE the great RBG died, but now the damage is going to be

so overwhelming.

But hey I wanted what I wanted and I wasnt gonna get it so **** everybody else...that is what they said

So it is clear I am stating what THEY Said...what the Hillary BASHERS said

Star Member Cha (260,060 posts)

66. And, Especially those who Lied about Hillary &

trump.. said she was worse than trump & got their fans to follow them off the cliff. Privileged Assholes don't give a Shit and the whole World Suffers.

Blast them right to Hell & may they Rot for Eternity.

I'm sure they're GD happy right now in their Million $$$$$ homes.

LymphocyteLover (556 posts)

69. also those ****ing reporters who screwed who over and didn't take Trump seriously

WcoastO (52 posts)

70. 2000 election

Gore wasn't pure enough for Naderites and we got Roberts and Allto.......

it goes on and on....

:fuelfire:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: I will NEVER FORGIVE THOSE ****ING ASSHOLES WHO REFUSED TO VOTE FOR HILLARY
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 09:17:11 AM »
Star Member Demsrule86 (46,738 posts)

13. I wrote RBG when Obama was in office before we lost the Senate and begged her to retire.

Did she write back?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 10:48:33 AM »
Did she write back?
She probably didn't take the crayon seriously
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2020, 07:16:22 PM »
Quote from:
still_one

I will NEVER FORGIVE THOSE ****ING ASSHOLES WHO REFUSED TO VOTE FOR HILLARY IN 2016

And you not forgiving someone matters because..........??

You speak as though you’re someone whose opinion should be heeded, yet you are unable to explain why you reached that ridiculous conclusion.

BTW, that was a polite way of telling you that no one worth anything cares what you think, that is should you at some point in your life show the ability to think, which is looking less and less likely every minute that passes.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2020, 07:33:15 PM »

You speak as though you’re someone whose opinion should be heeded, yet you are unable to explain why you reached that ridiculous conclusion.

BTW, that was a polite way of telling you that no one worth anything cares what you think, that is should you at some point in your life show the ability to think, which is looking less and less likely every minute that passes.

Pretty much the same routine over there. They all think they're royalty.  They'll post the same topic over and over again because they can't be bothered to look at the same topic 2 lines down. Whats funny about it is they all think the same anyway
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2020, 07:51:24 AM »

IMO, it's either the random rage common to most DUers or some sort of attempt to "persuade" DU-fence-sitters they should vote for Biden. Given the casual way DU-folk cut off friends and relatives for their political views, a threat of hatred from a fellow Prog might persuade a DUer or two.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2020, 08:19:23 AM »
If Hillary was unacceptable, I feel like that would be more Hillary's fault.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2020, 02:48:46 PM »
Maybe Susan Sarandon isn't so bad after all.  I always liked her for some reason, I never could quite put my finger on it.
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/health/a9868213/susan-sarandon-boobs-cannes/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2020, 03:18:11 PM »
 :spork: warning, please!