Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL Supreme Court Seat Panic Thread***  (Read 2125 times)

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: ***OFFICIAL Supreme Court Seat Panic Thread***
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2020, 03:43:00 PM »
I'm not sure which is better: fill the seat, and face an angry left in the election, or don't fill it, and face a fearful left in the election.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2020, 04:05:13 PM »
I'm not sure which is better: fill the seat, and face an angry left in the election, or don't fill it, and face a fearful left in the election.
Their spirits must be crushed wherever they are
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline jukin

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2020, 07:00:33 PM »
Their spirits must be crushed wherever they are

YES!!! EVERYWHERE. EVERY TIME.

HI 5
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2020, 11:00:58 PM »
Roberts will definitely rule that the fraudulent ballots for Biden can be accepted in all swing states that permeated this fraud, as well as in all districts challenging GOP senators. That's why we need five others. I'm still on the fence with Gorsuch and his decision; hopefully he will state that fraud supersedes states' rights to select their method of voting. Please note, Biden WILL have a majority of ballots both real and fraudulent in at least Wisconsin, Michigan, and now Pennsylvania; all states that Trump would win in a wipeout status in normal years.

If the seat is not filled because Collins/Romney/Murkowski/ one other traitor (probably Corey Gardner), then a 4-4 decision loses for us.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle