Author Topic: Mary Trump Shares Surefire Way For Biden To Get Under Trump's Skin In Debates  (Read 816 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member brooklynite (63,815 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214091244

Mary Trump Shares Surefire Way For Biden To Get Under Trump's Skin In Debates
Huffington Post

The president’s niece, speaking on MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” told host Lawrence O’Donnell that Biden should address the president only by his first name, Donald.

“First of all, and I mean this sincerely, I hope Vice President Biden refers to Donald as Donald just because that’s an easy way to get under his skin and nobody’s disrespected the office as much as Donald has, so he doesn’t deserve the cover of the respect of the office of the presidency,” she said.

Mary Trump, who in July released a tell-all book about her uncle titled “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created The World’s Most Dangerous Man,” also suggested Biden call out her uncle’s lies to his face if the moderators don’t.

“Even if it feels rude, even if it feels like he’s interrupting, it’s too important for us to sit on ceremony here,” she said.

:rotf:

Star Member samnsara (12,436 posts)

1. Hillary did this all the time...

Star Member PJMcK (13,371 posts)

6. That's different

Trump was a private citizen and he had socialized with Secretary Clinton.

Now, Trump is the president and it would be a terrible mistake for VP Biden to insult the office he's seeking. There are other ways to trigger Trump and I'm sure they'll be used.

:lmao:

Star Member Callalily (12,181 posts)

3. Wonder if President Biden will take Mary's advise.

During the debates Trump as rambles on, etc. and then it's President Biden's turn, he should just say "that's a bunch of malarkey, and then answer the question and state his case. No need to repeat the lies, as that's just reinforcement.

I am nervous about the debates. Haven't decided if I'll watch. Maybe I should stock up on a lot of wine! ;0)

Star Member PJMcK (13,371 posts)

5. That's a terrible idea, Dr. Trump

First, Trump IS the president. VP Biden would never disrespect the office he is seeking. That wouldn't make any sense.

Second, the right-wing media would make that their talking point for weeks. Why give them a freebie?

Lastly, there must be many other ways to irk Trump and get under his skin. I'm hopeful that the Biden campaign has consulted with some psychologists to develop lines of attack that will trigger negative responses from Trump.

Star Member captain queeg (4,110 posts)

7. If they start out shaking hands Joe ought to make sure he has something sticky on his hand

And some anti bacterial wipes in his pocket for afterwards.

Star Member Laelth (27,825 posts)

10. He should start each response to Trump's nonsense with ...

“Anybody got a bowl of mashed potatoes that they can dump on Donald’s head? I’ve heard that’s the only way to get him to listen to reason and start making sense.”

Mary says Trump is still embarrassed about the mashed potato incident.

-Laelth

Star Member MoonchildCA (944 posts)

11. The debates aren't about getting under Donald's skin.

They are about convincing the American people that you should be president. Joe Biden needs to stick to a higher standard.

Remember how Al Gore supposedly “lost” the debate jut because he rolled his eyes at something stupid W said?

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

:rotf:  :thatsright: Oh, yeah! Calling him "Hitler" and "tRump" and "Drumpf" doesn't work, but "Donald", that's the trick! :thatsright:  :rotf:

I thought brooklynite was smarter than this kind of silliness, but I guess not. BTW, has Mary Trump ever been within 10 feet of Donald Trump during the 21st Century?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

I hope Dementia Joe takes Laelth's advice.  Start each and every answer that way. 

Also this DUmmie's:

ainfire (2,903 posts)

13. I would like to see Biden take a bowl of mashed potatoes to the debate.

He could put it on the podium and grip it every time Trump tells a lie.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 09:46:57 AM by Karin »

Offline jukin

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

Democrat party.

:lmao: :hi5: earned and issued. :lmao:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
When your candidate has earned the well known names as "creepy" "pedo" "dementia" and "slow" Joe you really should have thought this out more.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Star Member Laelth (27,825 posts)

10. He should start each response to Trump's nonsense with ...

“Anybody got a bowl of mashed potatoes that they can dump on Donald’s head? I’ve heard that’s the only way to get him to listen to reason and start making sense.”

Mary says Trump is still embarrassed about the mashed potato incident.

-Laelth
DUmmie does not realize 99% of the people watching the debate would have no idea what the f@#k, f@#king mashed potatoes are a reference too.

Though it would be funny to watch the talking heads trying to explain why it is "relevant" and "brilliant" tactic.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

DUmmie does not realize 99% of the people watching the debate would have no idea what the f@#k, f@#king mashed potatoes are a reference too.

Though it would be funny to watch the talking heads trying to explain why it is "relevant" and "brilliant" tactic.

Star Moron Laelth holds to the idea that Trump is so ego-fragile that some little thing would render him a raving lunatic. DUmmies have been pushing this thinking since 2016 or 2015.

Offline Tess Anderson

:rotf:

this is the idiot that claimed Trump hired some guy to take the SAT:

his side of the family got the money and the looks

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Poster child for the DUmp.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.