Author Topic: Cindy Sheehan arrested at White House anti-war protest  (Read 7094 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Cindy Sheehan arrested at White House anti-war protest
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2009, 09:49:54 PM »
Any chance we could take up a collection for a lobotomy?

I'd chip in $1.37. That's all the change I have in my pocket.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2009, 06:10:50 AM »

Lets see I got 72 cents and some lint will that help LOL
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2009, 04:00:26 PM »
You mean she hasn't already had one??? Heh.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2009, 04:16:31 PM »
You mean she hasn't already had one??? Heh.

It did not work we have to take her in for a second "opinion"
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2009, 04:23:39 PM »
C'mon, people, pony up!  Sledgehammers are expensive!
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2009, 11:08:40 PM »
Oh for cripes sake, don't make his head swell any bigger!

Luv Ya TeX........... Hahahahahahahahaha! Don't worry, you're still a VIP as far as I'm concerned.

But hell, somebody has to pull your chain once in a while or you start feelin' indestructible! lol! Still, we couldn't do without ya! I'm just pissed that I'll never catch up to your ******' post count!

edited to add:

had to grab another scotch between posting and proof-reading, heh, heh. It's waaaaay past my bed time, can ya tell?

Se y'all tomorrow!

LOL! No worries Allo...between you and Household 6...I'll have no problem staying grounded  :-)
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline SilverOrchid

• Proud momma of two little belles!
  • California Conservative-Yes, we exist!
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2009, 09:50:02 AM »
It is my understanding that she wasn't even close to her son when he was alive, his father raised him.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2009, 10:44:47 AM »
It is my understanding that she wasn't even close to her son when he was alive, his father raised him.

Must be guilt then for not being around him as a kid

Offline Daisy

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2009, 03:11:36 PM »
OKay. I'll pony up whatever change is in the creases of the couch. Let's see; 1quarter, 3 dimes, 5 pennies. You do the math....

Offline Chris_

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2009, 03:36:51 PM »
OKay. I'll pony up whatever change is in the creases of the couch. Let's see; 1quarter, 3 dimes, 5 pennies. You do the math....

Damn Daisy, I owe you an apology, I think.  I think dyslexia is setting in, in my old age.

First couple of times I read your post, I thought the highlighted word said, "crotch".

Sorry.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2009, 02:01:08 PM »
Damn Daisy, I owe you an apology, I think.  I think dyslexia is setting in, in my old age.

First couple of times I read your post, I thought the highlighted word said, "crotch".

Sorry.
LOL. I thought of some racy responses, but I think I'll leave it alone.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2009, 06:31:15 AM »
  OK folks, I forgot to put the
in that outrageous statement made by one of her  so called supporters as she camped outside the Bushes Ranch,. From Time/News week as best as I can remember it.

For you who don't know me, MY youngest son went into the Army and came home 2 years later with a 100% disability.  My boy is crazy as a bed bug. His equipment failed him as he was repelling into ice crevasses in Alaska.  Poor kid fell on his head and has seizures and at times looses his memory, short term. Not to mention all the broken bones and internal damage.

For those that do know me, I cannot understand why you did not realize that I was not speaking for myself.  I have been a Navy Brat from birth as have my 4 kids, nothing is easy about living as a dependent and never knowing if your loved ones will come home in a box or so changed by what ever happend to them while gone that a complete stranger walks or rides in a wheel chair in the door, be it husband, wife son or daughter.

On the other hand, the service personal have to do their job and worry about the family they left behind. 

There are times when I do leave out a few words  [ as has happend before and caused an uproar ] and I apologise for causing anyone any grief.  If this happens again I give Sparky permission to come to my house with his Black and Decker drill and trepanned my poor old gray head.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2009, 06:35:05 AM »
Apology accepted, vesta--but for future reference, please try to separate the opinions of others from those of yourself to help alleviate confusion.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2009, 08:04:12 AM »
Apology accepted, vesta--but for future reference, please try to separate the opinions of others from those of yourself to help alleviate confusion.

Thank you Sparky, YOU are a true gentleman.

Now back on topic, this poor woman is being used by others and in couraged to think the worse.  They pay her expenses to travel about mouthing the words that others have put in her mouth.  Would she alone without people that fawn over her, use her for their agenda and keep her maternal instincts alive and angry allowed herself in the first place to to be used?

At this point I suspect she has had her grief jumbled by those that want to keep her angry and confused. The question is, at this time has she moved beyond grief into the crazy world of people that manual her, use her for their own purposes.

Or has she grown use to the attention, does she feed on the attention and find she needs it to survive??

It brings to mind the [ Balloon Boy]  People that use their own children to advance their career, living or dead.---------------

Offline Daisy

« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2009, 04:36:45 PM »
I suspect Cindy LIVES for this attention. (Not that she isn't being used.)