Author Topic: receptionist, or cleaning woman, in dental, or medical, office has weird 5 days  (Read 766 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5916559

Okay, this peecee primitive is lying, as usual.

Some of his bonfires suggest he's a dentist, other of his bonfires suggests he's a physician.  It's not likely any sort of medical professional, even the stupidest of them, has the time or the inclination to chitchat with the primitives on Skins's island.

So there's four options here:

-the peecee primitive is a receptionist in a dental office
-the peecee primitive is a cleaning woman in a dental office
-the peecee primitive is a receptionist in a medical office
-the peecee primitive is a cleaning woman in a medical office.

Whatever.

PCIntern  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jun-24-09 05:40 PM
Original message

I have had the weirdest 5 days....

1. Friday, an 18 year-old patient of mine with a history of severe mental illness, committed suicide. she was a delightful young lady when she was quite young and then the schizophrenia switch kicked on.

2. Three of the four individuals killed in that horrific auto accident in South Philly were cousins of a staff member.

3. A good friend keeled over in Maryland while out for a jog. She was 55, a nurse, and worked with eating-disordered individuals. The Philly papers gave her a significant obit.

4. Another close friend has been diagnosed with terminal ovarian cancer and has been given 6-72 months to live.

5. Another staff member's childhood friend died this AM on a flight to Paris from Philly. Hysteria ensued the likes of which I have never heard in my entire life. We spent hours calming her down and getting her safely home.

6. My own brother who is fighting a lymphoma had more tests and we're awaiting the results.

Wall-to-wall shivas, wakes, viewings, and being on-edge.

-the peecee primitive is also looking for sympathy based upon the sufferings of others.

Typical primitive.

First up at bat, the Joanne98 primitive:

Joanne98  (1000+ posts)      Wed Jun-24-09 05:42 PM
Response to Original message

1. Sorry to hear that.

Happyhippychick  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jun-24-09 05:44 PM

2. I'm sorry.

lisa58  (1000+ posts)     Wed Jun-24-09 05:45 PM

3. this is going to sound strange...

...and it is....

there is no such thing as death -

the physical body, yes....

the spirit that you met when they were in a physical body, no - never dies....

they are there for you, forever.

I am so sorry for your week - too much - love them all wherever they are - they'll love you back.

promise.

FiveGoodMen  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jun-24-09 05:45 PM

4. Yikes!

Sorry to hear all of that.

Here's hoping the next days are much better!

Please notice how the peecee primitive's milking all he can, out of this:

PCIntern  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jun-24-09 05:47 PM
Response to Reply #4

6. thanks everyone...

I almost can't believe the suddenness of all of this...weeks and months go by without 2 things going on at the same time. I could have included the fact that a local celeb died and I just happen to live in what was his 'starter home'.

The lying Zbigniew primitive:

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jun-24-09 05:47 PM

5. Hugs that is hard on a person

The cross-bearing carpetbagging maternal ancestress of the Bostonian Drunkard:

Raven  (1000+ posts)      Wed Jun-24-09 05:51 PM

7. Oh, PC, almost too much to bear. I love reading your posts here and

I seldom join in but I read and love them. I guess you are going to have to be the rock for a lot of folks. My very good thoughts and vibes are with you.

villager  (1000+ posts)      Wed Jun-24-09 05:53 PM

8. good lord, that is beyond "weird" -- all strength and good wishes to you & yours in getting through all this...

This has been a year of "hearing about old friends who have cancer," but it hasn't been piled into five days, certainly...

Take care...

G_j  (1000+ posts)      Wed Jun-24-09 05:56 PM

9. wow

when it rains it pours.. so sorry to hear all that,

Let's hope all the bad stuff has now happened, and now more good things are ahead.

The baby-talking warped primitive:

Warpy  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jun-24-09 05:57 PM

10. One death in my extended family on Sunday and another expected within the next 2 months, so I do understand. The cousin who died Sunday was the first of our generation to go. We'd been comparing our progress in the Gimp Race for years. She won. A third cousin is on the transplant list and waiting for the call.

Something must be in the air.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
1. Friday, an 18 year-old patient of mine with a history of severe mental illness, committed suicide. she was a delightful young lady when she was quite young and then the schizophrenia switch kicked on.

2. Three of the four individuals killed in that horrific auto accident in South Philly were cousins of a staff member.

3. A good friend keeled over in Maryland while out for a jog. She was 55, a nurse, and worked with eating-disordered individuals. The Philly papers gave her a significant obit.

4. Another close friend has been diagnosed with terminal ovarian cancer and has been given 6-72 months to live.

5. Another staff member's childhood friend died this AM on a flight to Paris from Philly. Hysteria ensued the likes of which I have never heard in my entire life. We spent hours calming her down and getting her safely home.

6. My own brother who is fighting a lymphoma had more tests and we're awaiting the results.

Sounds like a typical day in the life of DUmmy greenbriar.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Smells like  :bs:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
Smells like  :bs:

Exactly!

Big heaping steamy piles of buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit!

This asshat had better NOT be working in the medical profession and posting shit about patients on a public discussion board.
Of course 'IT' is a DUmmy and ethics are an incomprehensible subject to ALL commiee DUmmies.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Exactly!

Big heaping steamy piles of buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit!

This asshat had better NOT be working in the medical profession and posting shit about patients on a public discussion board.
Of course 'IT' is a DUmmy and ethics are an incomprehensible subject to ALL commiee DUmmies.

This DUmmy has been claiming for quite a while that he/she/it is a physician of some sort.

I would tend to lean towards cleaning lady making up stories.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants

Small world!  My son's bff's dad was part of the crew on this flight.  She died in the bathroom over the ocean of a preexisting heart condition.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
I suspect she became a Medical Assistant through an online or correspondence course that was advertised on television where she could ' earn her Associate Degree in just eighteen months '. Along with secretarial skills, the Medical assistant may do things such as take hight and weight, and measure temperature and blood pressure. 

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
<I>A third cousin is on the transplant list and waiting for the call.
<P>
Oops, sorry, they gave it to Steve Jobs instead

Offline whiffleball

Regardless of what it may be doing in a dental office its posts violate HIPPA routinely.  There was a glaring example of that violation some months back and several primitives called him/her/it on it.  The peecee quietly faded away for a time; at least, I hadn't noticed it posting as often as its habit was. 

As someone else said, their memories are short and they forgive the lies and such of their own, unless they supported Clinton in the primary.