Author Topic: DECORATED GENERAL: SHARIAH IS HERE NOW!  (Read 996 times)

Offline CG6468

DECORATED GENERAL: SHARIAH IS HERE NOW!
« on: July 14, 2012, 08:38:27 AM »
DECORATED GENERAL: SHARIAH IS HERE NOW!
Tells audience influence has penetrated 'deepest halls of our government'

Published: 2 days ago

by MICHAEL CARL

Michael Carl is a veteran journalist with overseas military experience and experience as a political consultant. He also has two Master's Degrees, is a bi-vocational pastor and lives with his family in the Northeast United States.

Retired Army Lt. Gen. William “Jerry” Boykin is warning that Islamic Shariah law already is in the United States, and is forming a cloud over the future of the nation.

Boykin, addressing a packed house at a synagogue today in Stoughton, Mass., said, “There is a threat to this country from Shariah and the Muslim Brotherhood,” noting the Muslim Brotherhood has had a presence in the U.S. since at least 1962.

“The new Egyptian president, Mohamed Morsi, said he joined the Muslim Brotherhood in 1978 while he was in the United States of America. People who say that the Muslim Brotherhood is not in America are not dealing in reality,” Boykin said.

He said even Muslims pay a price for being indifferent to the agenda of the radical Muslim Brotherhood.

“Muslims who are not pushing for Shariah in the United States are pushed aside and don’t have a voice. They’re often marginalized in their mosques and sometimes not allowed to participate,” he said.

Boykin also says that Shariah law has deep ramifications for the United States.

Read Gen. Boykin’s own tales of heroism, in “Never Surrender: A Soldier’s Journey to the Crossroads of Faith and Freedom.

“People say that Shariah isn’t going to be a threat in the United States. Fifty-three cases in 28 states have been decided by Shariah law at the appellate level,” Boykin said.

“There are groups and websites in the United States pushing for Shariah law. They’re dedicated to spreading it and Mark Steyn has said that’s what’s happened in Europe.”

He continued, “The Europeans didn’t take the threat seriously and now Steyn has said that it’s not going to be more than a generation before Europe is overcome.”

Blammo's dream coming true....

The General is correct
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: DECORATED GENERAL: SHARIAH IS HERE NOW!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 11:22:57 AM »
Blammo's dream coming true....

The General is correct

Who is this General Sharia you speak of.  I have connections in the highest levels of the military industrial complex and, I've never heard of him/her....it?