Author Topic: Way to reduce the healthcare PROBLEM - 200% tax on fast food.  (Read 1935 times)

Offline jtyangel

Re: Way to reduce the healthcare PROBLEM - 200% tax on fast food.
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2009, 06:28:52 AM »
I think I'd prefer that to the father just being a biological donor and leaving the woman to raise several kids by different fathers.  I know it's still fraud, but at least the kids have two "parents" there.

I don't because the ONLY reason they aren't married is because of the dangling government carrot so we aren't talkign they'd only be together if it were for that. They have decided actively to NOT marry in order to obtain government subsidy. It's not an either/or thing. If it wasn't there, many of these couples would most likely have married anyway, but it's not financially beneficial to them to do that.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Way to reduce the healthcare PROBLEM - 200% tax on fast food.
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2009, 11:01:25 AM »
That's usually because the 'husband' and 'wifey' are living together but not reporting his income. Seen it time and again, the couple doesn't marry just so the mother can continue getting assistance. Every noticed how many younger couples with kids are now perpetually engaged or use the term 'wifey' and other code terms for one another which means they technically aren't married, just playing house on tax dollars and the guy's unreported income. I would say this is the biggest kind of fraud going on right now in this arena.

Every single person on food stamps needs to be visited by the people who dole out this free food. To make it viable, they should be visited every once in a while at about 3 o'clock in the frikkin morning. If you're not in bed by yourself, and it looks like the spouse has moved in, you lose your ticket for a free ride!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!