Author Topic: Bar patrons send mask hole health inspector scurrying for the door  (Read 458 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Bar patrons send mask hole health inspector scurrying for the door
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 12:50:15 PM »
Truly inspiring. I stopped wearing masks when the Arkansas state mandate was lifted by the dipshit governor Asa Hutchinson. Nobody has given me any shit whatsoever, even when the sign on the door says, quite stupidly, "Masks required for entry" and I march in, sans mask, and do what I came to do.

There is no state-mandated penalty for non-wear of masks. Any argument that ensues in which the defender of that stupid policy says, quite bleatingly, "Don't wear the mask for YOU, wear it for OTHERS!" will be met by a smile and a bow and the claim that, "Ich spreche kein Englisch. Ich bin jedoch überzeugt, daß du ein totales Arschloch bist."
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 03:22:50 PM »
Truly inspiring. I stopped wearing masks when the Arkansas state mandate was lifted by the dipshit governor Asa Hutchinson. Nobody has given me any shit whatsoever, even when the sign on the door says, quite stupidly, "Masks required for entry" and I march in, sans mask, and do what I came to do.

There is no state-mandated penalty for non-wear of masks. Any argument that ensues in which the defender of that stupid policy says, quite bleatingly, "Don't wear the mask for YOU, wear it for OTHERS!" will be met by a smile and a bow and the claim that, "Ich spreche kein Englisch. Ich bin jedoch überzeugt, daß du ein totales Arschloch bist."
My father (whose parents are from Germany) said he only knows a word or two like: Arschloch BUT TOLD ME NEVER to use it.  :-)
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 08:53:38 PM »
My father (whose parents are from Germany) said he only knows a word or two like: Arschloch BUT TOLD ME NEVER to use it.  :-)

To the average listener, the word Arschloch, when pronounced properly, just f'n SOUNDS German.  :rotf:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.