Author Topic: The MrScorpio Debate Scorecard: Democrats 2 - Republicans Nada  (Read 553 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
The MrScorpio Debate Scorecard: Democrats 2 - Republicans Nada
« on: October 12, 2012, 06:24:57 AM »
MrScorpio (51,866 posts)

I refuse to credit a win for Romney, simply because that mother****er lied.

You don't win a god damned debate by being a lying asshole who's out to destroy the childhoods of American kids.

Joe kicked serious azz last night.

Nuff said.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021523376

:mental:

ananda (10,989 posts)
1. Agree.

Without the rightwing media spin, along with very bad moderation
on the part of Lehrer, both Obama and Biden win.

gollygee (10,219 posts)
2. The thing people remember from the first debate

is the whole Big Bird thing. I think Obama lost the debate in the moment, but as far as lasting effect of it, I think Obama is better off.

Oh yeah the fact that 0bama is fighting harder to save Big Bird than he did for Chris Stevens is a huge winning issue.  :mental:

Cobalt Violet (7,829 posts)
3. I'm with you too.

After watching the 2nd time the media called it for a repug, it's pretty clear who they will say win the next one no matter what happens.

What I think is going on is we are getting our message out,some people are hearing for the first time what conservatives actually believe in. That is why there is such a push from the left that Romney and Ryan are lying. The left has worked so damn hard to push the stereotype of what us conservatives are like and what we believe in, and the big lie is falling apart bit by bit.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: The MrScorpio Debate Scorecard: Democrats 2 - Republicans Nada
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 06:40:10 AM »
Everything I am seeing is Ryan won.  They are hilarious in their denial  :lmao:

here is one of them......isn't this Clinton News Network?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/11/cnn-poll-on-debate-winner-ryan-48-biden-44/

Forty-eight percent of voters who watched the vice presidential debate think that Rep. Paul Ryan won the showdown, according to a CNN/ORC International nationwide poll conducted right after Thursday night's faceoff. Forty-four percent say that Vice President Joe Biden was victorious.

48% beats 44% in case the lurkers didn't know  :loser:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 07:09:36 AM »
The primitives will say anything to pump themselves up, and delude themselves from the tsunami that is coming.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 07:12:04 AM »
The primitives will say anything to pump themselves up, and delude themselves from the tsunami that is coming.

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 07:13:14 AM »
MrScorpio (51,866 posts)

What kind of batshit delusional alternate universe do you live in?

Even Obama has admitted backhandedly he lost that debate.

I refuse to credit a win for Romney, simply because that mother****er lied

About what?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 07:45:20 AM »

And I am going to love every minute of it.
Joe(ker) has given soon to be President elect Romney a great deal of ammunition for next week.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 08:12:56 AM »
The boy primitive, like all the others, are on an island where reality is what they want it to be.  The boy primitive is stupid today because his parents were stupid, and their parents before them, and so on.  He is caught in a trap of stupidity which will keep him where he is now; always dependant upon others.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 08:24:51 AM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 08:33:18 AM »
The boy primitive, like all the others, are on an island where reality is what they want it to be.

Uh huh.

Fortunately for the rest of humanity, the primitives' reality is not the reality of the world.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 12:38:05 PM »
Uh huh.

Fortunately for the rest of humanity, the primitives' reality is not the reality of the world.

It's hilarious! They keep tellin' themselves they are a majority, even when every poll in the nation shows independents and conservatives vastly out number the DUmb****s!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2012, 01:05:52 PM »

About what?
They have no idea. They just know that he lied.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori