Author Topic: The Millennium Seoul Hilton Hotel serves shark fin. Not shark fin soup, but shar  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Them things are great eatin' but really hard to reel one in and land it.

How are you fishing for them? We pull in Dolphin all the time in the Gulf. Trolling to get the bulls and flatlining for chicken dolphin.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
That's Nemo! 

This whole thread was quite Greenbriar-esque.  How can I slip in that I did something expensive?  I know!  Cloak it in outrage! 

It's so ridiculous.  My wife and I ate beef tenderloin this weekend.  It's $27.99 a pound now at the store.  I feel no guilt, but I was a little sad as I took the last bite.  We eat filet a few times a month.  Good stuff.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
How are you fishing for them? We pull in Dolphin all the time in the Gulf. Trolling to get the bulls and flatlining for chicken dolphin.

We've only ever caught them trolling just on the deep side of the big drop-offs where it goes from 0 to 3000ft in a mile or so and the gutters between reefs next to the drop-off.  If you've got good google-fu, look up Ribbon #1 reef and Lena reef.

We use a lure locally known as a " Woghead" - which has a weighted nose , and a 3 gang hook that we put garfish on. These lures are excellent for all types of pelagics.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
We've only ever caught them trolling just on the deep side of the big drop-offs where it goes from 0 to 3000ft in a mile or so and the gutters between reefs next to the drop-off.  If you've got good google-fu, look up Ribbon #1 reef and Lena reef.

We use a lure locally known as a " Woghead" - which has a weighted nose , and a 3 gang hook that we put garfish on. These lures are excellent for all types of pelagics.

Ever tried Bonita? Cut the tailfin off and put it on a rig.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Well wadya know.  There are 3 fish there.

2 bass and uh ... a snapper!

:lmao:

KC

Wait...there are fish in that pic? Hmmm *looks again* nope, still can't see any fish.  :naughty:
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
More food snobbery from the DUmp. Leftists to tell people where the boundaries are and then damn everyone that strays. Even their vaunted cultural tolerance takes a backseat to them looking down their noses at other people who don't conform.

Here, eat this:

Hey, you found Nemo.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe