Author Topic: I ****in' hate her  (Read 2783 times)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
I ****in' hate her
« on: April 03, 2008, 07:22:28 PM »
Linkage

monster thread - Has spawned several other threads. sandnsea has come out and said exactly what is on many of their minds. The craziest part is how high rated this thread is.. here is the opener - there is just too much to post.

Quote from: DUmmy sandnsea

sandnsea  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Thu Apr-03-08 03:04 PM

Original message
I ****in' hate her

She's going to go to North Dakota and try to steal delegates. She's saying it on television right now. There is no such thing as pledged delegates.

All the people who have voted, **** 'em. Doesn't matter. All that matters is what Hillary wants.

**** her. I hate her. I said it.

Offline Flame

Re: I ****in' hate her
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 07:24:56 PM »
 :popcorn:

This should be fun!

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 07:30:06 PM »
I wonder when some DUmmie pulls the :rulez: out? Are we getting front row seats for a tombstone?  :-)
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 07:30:11 PM »
She's going to go to North Dakota and try to steal delegates. She's saying it on television right now. There is no such thing as pledged delegates.

Um, how can someone belong to the Democrat Underground, claim to be a Democrat, support Democrats and not know the rules of the Democrat primaries?

Of course your vote doesn't count.  You're too stupid to vote for the right person according the Democrat bylaws.  And you know the proof of it is you are a Democrat.

You just might be a Democrat if you harbor uncontrollable hate for Republicans and continue to vote for Democrats year after year even though nothing ever changes.

You also just might be stupid.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 07:34:48 PM »
They are such a pleasant lot that infests the island. :whatever:

Offline Lauri

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 08:01:14 PM »
sandnsea is particularly upset today  :mental: i saw this thread earlier after i posted the one where he/she got into it with a mod...  :popcorn:

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 08:26:52 PM »
In the end Hillary will have what Hillary wants......bet on it.

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 09:48:43 PM »
Quote from: Duke Nukum
Um, how can someone belong to the Democrat Underground, claim to be a Democrat, support Democrats and not know the rules of the Democrat primaries?

You're talking about a bunch of people that don't even know that the USA is a republic, not a "democracy"and has an electoral system based around that fact.

What else would you expect from people so stupid ?

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 09:51:12 PM »
Quote from: Duke Nukum

You're talking about a bunch of people that don't even know that the USA is a republic, not a "democracy"and has an electoral system based around that fact.

What else would you expect from people so stupid ?

"Abiding in the midst of ignorance, thinking themselves wise and learned, fools go aimlessly hither and thither, like blind led by the blind."

This quote occurs to me a lot when reading Dumpster posts
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 09:54:11 PM »

Of course your vote doesn't count.  You're too stupid to vote for the right person according the Democrat bylaws. 

That's exactly the reason for the superdelegate mess.  Can't have those nutjobs that infest the Democratic party actually chosing their nominee... they'd never see the White House again.  But it sure would be fun to watch. 
Kucinnich/Edwards '08!  :cheersmate:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 09:58:59 PM »

I was thinking about this today... if Hilary winds up stealing this whole thing, maybe the Dem population will finally get so sick of their leadership that they dump the entire house and Senate.

I still dont think either one of them can beat McCain, but if Hilary manages to do it (and lets face it, she cant win the nomination at this point) she could manage to shred her party for a few election cycles to come :-)

Offline djones520

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 10:04:07 PM »

There is no way she can win this election, even if she gets the nomination.  The Obamaites will be to angry to support her, and the way she's conducted her campaign will destroy her chances in drawing in the Independants.

I'm almost hoping she manages to pull a rabbit out of the hat at the convention.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Lauri

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 10:16:07 PM »

There is no way she can win this election, even if she gets the nomination.  The Obamaites will be to angry to support her, and the way she's conducted her campaign will destroy her chances in drawing in the Independants.

I'm almost hoping she manages to pull a rabbit out of the hat at the convention.

oh man, me too :-) I hope she steals it in such a big way that its absolutely irrefutable.. but she is on her way, no doubt.

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 10:23:28 PM »

There is no way she can win this election, even if she gets the nomination.  The Obamaites will be to angry to support her, and the way she's conducted her campaign will destroy her chances in drawing in the Independants.

SOMEONE is soon going out with a bang and not a whimper, and the really fun part is that the "survivor" becomes fair game in the GE. I wonder if we can shop it to the networks.

oh man, me too :-) I hope she steals it in such a big way that its absolutely irrefutable.. but she is on her way, no doubt.

Offline Georgia Bulldog

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 10:58:50 PM »
This the kind of entertainment I could never get tired of watching. Nothing better than watching the Dims tear each other apart.  :popcorn:
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile -- hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
1874-1965, British Statesman, Prime Minister

The Democrats say that the United States has had its days in the sun, that our nation has passed its zenith. My fellow citizens, I utterly reject that view.

Ronald Reagan
40th US President, 1911-2004

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 02:05:46 AM »

I hope she steals it but by a very narrow margin, to encourage litigation and conspiracy theories to start up I don't want this fun to end so soon.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 04:29:23 AM »

I hope she steals it but by a very narrow margin, to encourage litigation and conspiracy theories to start up I don't want this fun to end so soon.

Ya know what the best part of all of this is?  She is absolutely hated in the western states.  So much so that if she is on the top of the ticket (or even as VP, which Bill would never allow), the state Dem chairs of the western states fear bloodbaths for their candidates all down the ticket, even to city/town/village races.  Plus, there's a fair number of Dems who will either sit this one out or vote for McCain.  Either way, it's 1968, or 1980, all over again.  :-) :evillaugh: :hyper: :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Georgia Bulldog

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 08:02:55 AM »
Makes you wonder what she'll do if she doesn't get the nomination. For all we know she might pull a Teddy Roosevelt and run a third ticket.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile -- hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
1874-1965, British Statesman, Prime Minister

The Democrats say that the United States has had its days in the sun, that our nation has passed its zenith. My fellow citizens, I utterly reject that view.

Ronald Reagan
40th US President, 1911-2004

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2008, 02:06:51 PM »
Why should she quit?  Kennedy was way behind Carter but went all the way to the convention.  Mondale was down but stayed in until Hart fell apart.  She has every right to try and steal delegates from Osama.  Nothing wrong with liberal on liberal crime.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2008, 03:30:30 PM »
mtnsnake  (1000+ posts)      Thu Apr-03-08 10:44 PM
Response to Original message
319. You're the epitome of what makes this forum the most hate-filled place on the planet
 Congratulations for doing your part better than anyone else!

At last, some honesty.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Lauri

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 05:11:06 PM »
Why should she quit?  Kennedy was way behind Carter but went all the way to the convention.  Mondale was down but stayed in until Hart fell apart.  She has every right to try and steal delegates from Osama.  Nothing wrong with liberal on liberal crime.

that should actually be a new crime status..."liberal on liberal"  :lmao: