Author Topic: Final Musings from the Forever Muzzled (Former DUmoderator speaks)  (Read 3188 times)

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
http://www.democraticwarrior.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58843

former du mod
In Training

Final Musings from the Forever Muzzled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear DW, members of DU rubbernecking on this thread, Skinner and Everyone on his Lawyer's letterhead:

Alas, I have been silenced by the steamingest pile of legalese doublespeak I have yet to witness in my life (and I watched Alberto Gonzales' congressional testimony so that's saying a lot.)

Apparently Skinner (hereafter referred to as Nazi Moron) and his attorney (hereafter referred to as ga$eou$ wanker) want my real ID. In order to defend myself from what is either a libel suit (if I was not really a mod and was just trying to harm Skinner) or a breach of contract (if I did violate my confidentiality agreement - guess some of us can have it both ways) I, too, will need information.

But before I request that information, allow me to say that libel would not be a fortuitous avenue as the truth is almost always a defense and my posts were truthful. Read your archives. That's why 208.59.122.113 studied the thread every 15 minuted for days. Since my motives were to demonstrate the manner in which the rules are manipulated by the few arbitrarily (if you reregister after being banned you will be banned for life?) to take advantage of the many (as indicated by the disgust I expressed in the thread that the ga$eou$ wanker referenced) I fail to see how Nazi Moron has been harmed any more than the unsuspecting public is harmed when they contribute their hard earned money and get banned often for much more minor infractions compared to some of the infractions referenced in the now dead thread (Didn't one of those zombies get suspended for posting the *actual* name of another member and his place of employment? You respect your members' privacy - riiiiight)

Look Nazi Moron, your lawyer has indicated that you do, in fact, possess archives of the moderator forum with which to pursue me. I look forward to you handing all of those archives over to my lawyer because I will need much of that information to defend myself and demonstrate that my posts were truthful. That should lay the libel issue to rest and waste the gobs of money you must be making on those annoying google ad placements. (Maybe you can come up with a "Valentine's gimmick" for every month of the year to cover those costs).

As far as the moderator's confidentiality agreement, it isn't worth the paper it's written on (which is why I went ahead and signed it) and it isn't binding. There was no consideration and you can't enforce a contract in perpetuity. You can, however, use threats of lawsuits to silence critics of the way you do business but that's silly. Ga$eo$ Wanker doesn't take these on contingency unless he's a desperate loser - most lawyers want to know their clients are committed before they incur costs.

Oh yeah, my lawyer and I ( my wanker is more ga$eou$ than yours) will also need the names and addresses of all moderators past and present as their testimony may be necessary as well ( make sure to include Cuban Liberal/ Padraig's *actual id* ).

There's more I could say, but why give ga$eou$ wanker a head's up? I am sure you took away precious time he could be spending chasing ambulances to have him do this favor for you.

Now about that privacy of your members you respect so much - how private will it be when aspects of it are handed over in discovery? Are your members really that stooooopid to worship you when protecting their privacy was the last thing on your mind when you read those posts that sounded very familiar for good reason? Face it, Nazi Moron, you got pWn3d.

Ya wanna sue? See ya in the sewer.

Warm regards and enemas,

FDM

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: Final Musings from the Forever Muzzled (Former DUmoderator speaks)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 11:48:09 PM »
I love the smell burning DUmmie flesh as they flame each other.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 11:50:11 PM »
Obligatory :popcorn: smiley.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 11:50:24 PM »
Skinner. Your going to have your evenin ruined for you
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 11:53:50 PM »
Now that's an excellent response from the former mod.   Wonder if Skinner can take as much as he dishes out?   :whatever:

:popcorn:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 06:02:49 AM »
I'm not sure which is more incredible...that $kimmer makes his mods sign a loyalty oath...or that this "former Mod" actually cowed to that crap that was sent to him.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 06:20:21 AM »
Oh my.

Looks like potential for another DUmmie ALERT!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 07:28:04 AM »
That should lay the libel issue to rest and waste the gobs of money you must be making on those annoying google ad placements. (Maybe you can come up with a "Valentine's gimmick" for every month of the year to cover those costs).

:rofl: :rofl:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 07:38:20 AM »
I fail to see how Nazi Moron has been harmed any more than the unsuspecting public is harmed when they contribute their hard earned money and get banned often for much more minor infractions compared to some of the infractions referenced in the now dead thread

Sounds like a certain owner of a certain so-called "conservative" website which is not CU.  Right, Lisa?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 09:23:44 AM »
Oh my.

Between this and the Democrat arm wrestle for November's election, I may have to invest in more Jiffy Pop!!!

Excellent find ASDF!!!! H5!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 09:36:08 AM »
Oh my.

Oh oh my.

That hair-dryer in Big Jerry's salon got crowded; three pages already.

And the spunking monk primitive, a first-tier primitive, is on it.

By the way, I'm curious.

The customers at Big Jerry's salon weren't aware that Skins played rugby for Yale?

What kind of research is that, if they didn't know that about my fellow alum?

If the customers at Big Jerry's salon have researched the Republican presidential candidate as thoroughly as they've researched Skins, well then, John McCain has got nothing, absolutely nothing, to fear from the "special operatives" Big Jerry's soliciting.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 09:38:11 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 12:17:41 PM »
As a side note, let this be a warning to everyone. Even if someone came and held a gun to Rebel's head, he wouldn't be able to release private information about me -- BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY. 

It would be difficult and expensive to find my real information.  Anyone that uses their real name on the internets, except for secure purchases (and even then don't link back to your board persona) is crazy.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 12:19:12 PM »
As a side note, let this be a warning to everyone. Even if someone came and held a gun to Rebel's head, he wouldn't be able to release private information about me -- BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY. 

It would be difficult and expensive to find my real information.  Anyone that uses their real name on the internets, except for secure purchases (and even then don't link back to your board persona) is crazy.

Sheeh, I'd sell every bit of info I have on you for 5 bucks.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 12:21:26 PM »

Sheeh, I'd sell every bit of info I have on you for 5 bucks.

I recommend you do so -- that will finally make my life ave value ;)

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 01:28:06 PM »
SweetCaroline
Proudly Gender Liberated

Re: Final Musings from the Forever Muzzled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's not forget those of us who were banned, and then not allowed to have a valid explanation for our bannings presented in public, leading to a lot of character damaging lies to to be posted about us at other sites (namely CU).

Luckily only CUers were stupid enought to believe their own lies--no educated judge would--or I could possibly have grounds for a lawsuit myself. LOL!

DU's policy for not explaining why posters were banned is a grand relection on the system they run. Think of it Skinner.

I hate to ask this because the Skinny Dork who turned himself into a Fat Dumpy Broad (I owe a royalty to someone here at CC for using that) is so sure that CUers are "Obsessed" with, er... IT, that I hate to validate It's opinions that It might be relevant in some way, shape or form.

But does anyone remember why Longgrain/Sweet Caroline/Totally ****ed Up Person Without Definable Gender DID get banned at the DUmp?

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 02:31:29 PM »
I believe it may have been some alleged stalking of another DUer.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 12:38:48 AM »
Well, damn, more too-lazy research on my fellow alum Skins.

The customers at Big Jerry's salon are alleging Skins has never named the politicians on whose staff he's been.

My fellow alum was on the payroll of one of the Levin brothers (senator or congressman, I no longer remember) from Michigan, then on the payroll of Senator Joseph Biden (D-Delaware), and finally on the payroll of Congressman David Bonoir (D-Michigan).

These guys couldn't solve a crime even if the perpetrator confessed, and told all.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 06:49:15 AM »
Oh my.

SouthernDem2006

.....DU does not matter any more and hasn't for some time. It had its 15 minutes of fame with the media but that is over. If you wonder why go read the site. I went over there today for the first time in years. What did I find? A board that just spewed hate and insults at just about everyone. There was a thread trashing Miley Cyrus and Jesus which contained nothing but offensive posts about Christianity and Cyrus. There is zero civility over there. It has become an extremist hate site. Its relevance has long since passed. Nothing to see, move along...
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2008, 09:14:03 AM »
Oh my indeed. Isn't it funny how insane the inhabitants of the asylum appear when you are standing on the outside? Big Jerry's Salon customers notwithstanding......
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2008, 01:25:13 PM »

These guys couldn't solve a crime even if the perpetrator confessed, and told all.

:rotf: :rotf:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 01:28:19 PM »
Oh my.

SouthernDem2006

.....DU does not matter any more and hasn't for some time. It had its 15 minutes of fame with the media but that is over. If you wonder why go read the site. I went over there today for the first time in years. What did I find? A board that just spewed hate and insults at just about everyone. There was a thread trashing Miley Cyrus and Jesus which contained nothing but offensive posts about Christianity and Cyrus. There is zero civility over there. It has become an extremist hate site. Its relevance has long since passed. Nothing to see, move along...

Ava perhaps?