Author Topic: Big Jerr Needs YOU For The DW Sooper Secret OR Ops Section!!!  (Read 2216 times)

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
http://www.democraticwarrior.com/forum/announcement.php?f=54&a=43

BigJerr
Administrator
  We need a few members for Opposition Research (OR).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone,

It looks like McCain is going to win the Republican nomination. Though all the members can do OR but we are looking for a few members who will "specialize" in this area. What OR involves is trying to dig up information on the opposing candidate in this case McCain; flip-flops, bad policy, etc.,: Yes that also includes non-divulged arrests and marriages. ORs can use all legal means at their disposal. Please PM me if you are interested and for more information.

Note: The OR forums are under http://www.democraticwarrior.com/for...play.php?f=207 They also include Third Parties and Independents.

Thank you!

http://www.actblue.com/page/democraticwarrior

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be those of his own household."

Matthew 10:34 - 10:36 

It will be just like the CIA... only with more Homos and Trannys.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 02:27:23 PM by asdf2231 »

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Big Jerr Needs YOU For The DW Sooper Secret OR Ops Section!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 02:14:57 PM »
Well, asdf, I think Big Jerry's got a problem, and it's not with the Skinskrieg he's battling.

Some time ago, Big Jerry's salon set up a special impeachment forum.

I saw that, and I thought, "Oh, good, we're finally going to learn of high crimes and misdemeanors George Bush has committed, which the primitives on Skins's island have thus far refused to describe."

That special impeachment forum's been around a while now, but alas, no description of any impeachable offenses; just the usual "feely-feely" stuff.

So I don't think these special operatives are going to do any better, checking out John McCain.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 02:18:00 PM »
I think I will sign up for this.  :lmao:

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 02:26:48 PM »
Well, asdf, I think Big Jerry's got a problem, and it's not with the Skinskrieg he's battling.

Some time ago, Big Jerry's salon set up a special impeachment forum.

I saw that, and I thought, "Oh, good, we're finally going to learn of high crimes and misdemeanors George Bush has committed, which the primitives on Skins's island have thus far refused to describe."

That special impeachment forum's been around a while now, but alas, no description of any impeachable offenses; just the usual "feely-feely" stuff.

So I don't think these special operatives are going to do any better, checking out John McCain.

I think the moniker "Special" will be very fitting for anyone that he dredges up for this.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 02:39:59 PM »
Goodie! I think I'll sign up too. :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 05:40:58 PM »
Democrat Warrior?
SECRET Operations?

I'M IN!

Hey! Remember OPSEC!

Hush Hush!!

What a bunch uh morans:rotf:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 05:47:54 PM »
This brings up another problem the left faces with McCain being the Republican nominee.  McCain has already been examined clear down to the thread count of his boxer shorts.  There are no surprises left.  Everyone knows exactly who he is, where he's been, where he's going, and what he will do when he gets there.  He was also a POW for five years.  McCain, at his stage of life, is not subject to the results of a political scavenger hunt.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 05:57:37 PM »
This brings up another problem the left faces with McCain being the Republican nominee.  McCain has already been examined clear down to the thread count of his boxer shorts.  There are no surprises left.  Everyone knows exactly who he is, where he's been, where he's going, and what he will do when he gets there.  He was also a POW for five years.  McCain, at his stage of life, is not subject to the results of a political scavenger hunt.

That is where this Secret Operation comes in....they can find, what others have tried to hide.

McCain is going to wish he never heard of Big Jerry and the Opposition Research (OR) team.

This is going to be huge, bigger then Jerry himself.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 06:01:44 PM »

That is where this Secret Operation comes in....they can find, what others have tried to hide.

McCain is going to wish he never heard of Big Jerry and the Opposition Research (OR) team.

This is going to be huge, bigger then Jerry himself.

I guess I was misunderestimating the Power of The Jer.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 06:08:29 PM »
We need to be quiet about this, so McCain's people do not find out about the OR.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 06:36:27 PM »
Never underestimate the power of a bunch of marginalized DUmmies sitting around the hair salon. :-)

McCain is going to be toast in 24 business hours. I just know it!!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 06:58:59 PM »
What OR involves is trying to dig up information on the opposing candidate in this case McCain; flip-flops, bad policy, etc

Most of McCain's bad policies are  things Democrats would like.  Not sure about his flip-flops, are think those are mostly to fool the conservative base, like his flip flop on the Bush tax cuts.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey