Author Topic: unkind uncouth customer has question about Skins's letter  (Read 1506 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
unkind uncouth customer has question about Skins's letter
« on: April 02, 2008, 12:02:51 PM »
http://www.democraticwarrior.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58785

Oh my.

The customers at Big Jerry's salon aren't succumbing to the Skinskreig:

KyndCulture

Ok I got a question about the skinner letter....

if he is asking for the privacy agreement for the "official" moderators to be followed --- WHAT THE **** does this board and BigJerr have to do with that? I must have missed the part where Big Jerr took part in a blood signing arrangement of all the DUfuses who have worshipped at the altar of numbnuts.

Seems to me he couldn't keep his moderators in check. And????

I am not a lawyer, thank Mother Universe.... but it seems to me that this is not the run of the mill C & D - he is actually calling himself out as not being able to keep his "units" on a leash so he is disputing the validity of the posts made here in (oooh lawyer speak!).

So the **** what if somebody gets on here and decides to post as Skinflute himself.... I really don't see that as an actionable premise. It's a ****ING MESSAGE BOARD!!!!

I could say I am Laura Bush and I approved this message.....and make a whacky graphic - insert one of Swamprat's best here - and does that mean I am actually Laura Bush?

Um NO...

So if I am misreading this whole legal thing please explain it to me. I do tend to block out lawyer speak since I think 99.8% of them are lower than the snot I scraped outta my nose last night. **disclaimers to those who know I didn't mean them! lol***

CorpGoveActivist

Tortious interference is what Skinner's lawyers are likely contemplating.

To simplify: Party A (DU LLC) has an agreement with Party B (former du mod). Skinner's lawyers would try to make the case that Party C (BigJerr) induced Party B (former du mod) to violate said agreement.

But if Skinner sues, BigJerr would have discovery too.

bikerider

That was more than one question.

KyndCulture

And there is no evidence that this board procured any testimony from any member of that jacked up non business.

Ok put me on the witness list. I was hanging out when Former DU mod showed up and wanted to talk.

There was no procurement. It was just a regular ole night and a new thread.

radfringe

so Kynd... how do your REALLY feel about it?

let me throw a couple more questions out there regarding the mod agreement

- first and foremost: what does it say? and is it a legal agreement that can be upheld in court? As a girl scout - STOP LAUGHING CGA - as I was saying...

as a girl scout I had to take a pledge/oath, if I violated that in some horrendous manner I could have been kicked out of the girl scouts. That being said - the oath/pledge is not binding on me until the end of the days

which brings me to the second question - how long is this agreement in effect AFTER mod duty is completed? For all eternity?

and I want to know what freaking personal private information the band of flying monkies have access to on members? I made my donations and purchased a couple of t-shirts using credit cards - do the flyijng monkies have access to that information?

My phone number, home address?

You know, I'm just really surprised Fat Che isn't sticking his Fat Che into any of this business.

One wonders why that is.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: unkind uncouth customer has question about Skins's letter
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 12:31:02 PM »
I love it when they start to question the hive. This is going to be interesting. :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 01:18:39 PM »
I love it when they start to question the hive. This is going to be interesting. :-)

I'm suddenly very curious as to why Fat Che has been pretty much mum on the issue.

Fat Che's let out a few comments here and there--two or three of them--but for the most part, Fat Che's been out of it.

Which is highly irregular, Fat Che always sticking his Fat Che into everything and anything.

I have an idea what's going on, but for now, I'm just going to sit back, relax, and watch.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 01:27:43 PM »

Makes me long for the days of the old ATA forum at the DUmp.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn