Author Topic: Why is "Obamacare" such a loaded word?  (Read 328 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Why is "Obamacare" such a loaded word?
« on: August 31, 2009, 02:54:42 PM »
Cant trust em  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Aug-31-09 01:51 PM
Original message
Why is "Obamacare" such a loaded word?

The only time a phrase like that is used, it's coming from the right. What is it about that phrasing that makes it seem like a bad thing that people are using to defeat reform?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6431157

Maybe because it is a bad thing.

YOY  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Aug-31-09 01:52 PM
Response to Original message
1. Pssst...use "Teddycare"

It's a winner. Resonates with the feeble minded.

I can't argue with that it certainly does resonate with you dip shits.

havocmom  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Aug-31-09 01:56 PM
3. Winger puppet masters never miss a chance to brand things they don't want   Updated at 10:50 AM

with symbols their parrots already hate.

Obama is black. The anti-reform corporations want to make sure and hit all the hot button of the willfully ignorant racists they use so easily.
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

movonne Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon Aug-31-09 01:57 PM
4. Maybe it is because he is black...you know the repugs don't like

blacks...

If Obama was lily white we would still hate this legislation.

rucky  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Aug-31-09 02:31 PM
19. They want to tie this bill to Obama...

so when they make it fail, it reflects on Obama.

Yeah god forbid we attach this to the guy who is the biggest cheerleader of it.  :whatever:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.