Author Topic: Good News!  (Read 6839 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Good News!
« on: May 27, 2010, 06:52:37 PM »
CalPiggy's tits are OK.

CaliforniaPeggy  (1000+ posts)        Thu May-27-10 08:29 PM
Original message
I am OK!
 Oh what a relief!

The radiologist said that sometimes the little squiggles and dots in a mammogram get superimposed on top of one another, making it look as though there's something happening, when they're really not in proximity to one another...

And that was what happened with my original scan, a week ago...

They took two more views this morning, and then the images were blown up, twisted around and flattened, and they showed that I'm really fine, without any breast cancer at all!

Celebrate with me!

And oh my God.....Lounge vibes work!

Thank you so much, everyone, for standing by my side, for holding my hand, for all the hugs, and good thoughts, and prayers...

I cannot tell you how much your support meant to me over these last few days...

I expect to  
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=105&topic_id=9379110&mesg_id=9379110

DU's poet laureate idiot shall carry forth.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 07:04:53 PM by Mr Snuggle Bunny »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline VivisMom

Re: Good News!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 06:57:58 PM »
Darn, no chemo war stories to share with Pam.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 07:06:57 PM »
OK, I'll be nice and say I'm glad she's fine.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline soleil

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 07:11:01 PM »
OK, I'll be nice and say I'm glad she's fine.

I am too, however, if people wanna talk attention whore, well here you go. It always seems that when someone else has some bad drama going on in their life and they post it on DU, CP has some huge medical issue come up. bridgit's husband was having some major surgery, and of course, CP couldn't let it be about anyone but CP. She is a me me me me me me me me kinda gal. So, I can get behind the attention whore for CP because she really is just that.

I am glad she is ok, but she tends to make things seem like they are end of the world. I remember she posted a "vibe" thread because she had heartburn or something and was waiting on a nurse to call her back. CP used to be a nurse, so she should have a clue. But if this really was a serious situation, I wish her well.

Now she can go write a horrific poem about her saggy boobs.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 07:17:35 PM »
I am too, however, if people wanna talk attention whore, well here you go. It always seems that when someone else has some bad drama going on in their life and they post it on DU, CP has some huge medical issue come up. bridgit's husband was having some major surgery, and of course, CP couldn't let it be about anyone but CP. She is a me me me me me me me me kinda gal. So, I can get behind the attention whore for CP because she really is just that.

I am glad she is ok, but she tends to make things seem like they are end of the world. I remember she posted a "vibe" thread because she had heartburn or something and was waiting on a nurse to call her back. CP used to be a nurse, so she should have a clue. But if this really was a serious situation, I wish her well.

I was thinking old square shaped boobs.  Excuse me, I must go wash my mind out with bleach now,    :puke:
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline soleil

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 07:20:05 PM »
I was thinking old square shaped boobs.  Excuse me, I must go wash my mind out with bleach now,    :puke:

Definitely vomit inducing. Just wait though. The poem will be worse.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 07:21:23 PM »
I was thinking old square shaped boobs. 

You're supposed to take the tissues out of the box before you stuff your bra :p
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2010, 07:35:24 PM »

That's not nice if she's doing that.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline soleil

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2010, 07:37:55 PM »
That's not nice if she's doing that.

I could totally be wrong, but that is my take. It seems to happen often. I just know a little bit about how she is (from others, so again, I could be wrong), and she is the most selfish person I've "known".

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2010, 07:45:09 PM »

Jams spork into mind's eye.

Offline soleil

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2010, 07:49:05 PM »
Jams spork into mind's eye.

Yeah, I should've posted a warning.  :o

Offline md11hydmec

• plane doc
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2010, 07:52:14 PM »
And I had such a wonderful time at Taco Mac.  I really didn't need to read about this. Its like a bad train wreck, you don't want to look, but you just gotta!
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."-----John Galt, Atlas Shrugged

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2010, 08:09:32 PM »
CalPig's bewbs? Picture 2 men's athletic tube socks w/ a pool ball dropped allll the way to the bottom of each.

You're welcome.  :-)
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2010, 08:15:38 PM »
CalPig's bewbs? Picture 2 men's athletic tube socks w/ a pool ball dropped allll the way to the bottom of each.

You could at least supply some mind bleach . . .  :banghead:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline soleil

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2010, 08:22:41 PM »

Don't forget them sagging so nicely in the blue mock turtleneck and most likely tucked in her elastic LandsEnd pants along with said blue turtleneck.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2010, 09:10:56 PM »
Why oh why did I click on this thread right after the poem thread? Am I insane? :rofl:
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2010, 09:28:29 PM »
Oh no, does she wear Birkenstock's?

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2010, 09:58:56 PM »

I'm not real sure shes a she.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 10:09:42 PM »
Wellll.....it's good that she doesn't have cancer.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone......or almost anyone.  :evillaugh:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2010, 10:53:07 PM »
My breast

squeezed between

the two plates

of the mammogram machine

Looking for all the world

like a

blue-veined pancake

with a

single burnt raisin

stuck to it

I heave a sigh

and

my back

arches

as I notice

the x-ray guy

looking

at me

He wants me

I know

Now the

other breast

clamped

Special because

its raisin

has these two

coarse hairs

protruding

I am irradiated

with lust

I wink now

at the x-ray guy

who has

gone pale

beneath the flourescent

lights

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2010, 11:00:53 PM »
:rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2010, 12:31:22 AM »

You should be SHOT!!!!!!!!!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2010, 12:42:25 AM »
Breasts hanging

long

like knee-highs with

oranges

stuffed inside the toes.

as I jog, they

bounce off my
knees like

soccer balls

deflected by an
adept player.

I tie them
around my lovers waist.

keeping him

inside me

until i explode in

ecstasy.

(c) 2010 -M.

Offline Karin

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2010, 07:42:46 AM »
OMG, you guys.....   :lmao: :rotf:

Soleil said:
remember she posted a "vibe" thread because she had heartburn or something and was waiting on a nurse to call her back.

There they go again, scared to take a crap without consulting the DUmp.  Cpeg, it's called Pepcid AC, it's right at the drugstore.  Well, I'm glad too that the xray came back negative. 

Lounge vibes work!
   :mental:

BTW, that little smiley there is indispensible for our purposes here, isn't it?  That and  :loser:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2010, 07:48:12 AM »
Breasts hanging

long

like knee-highs with

oranges

stuffed inside the toes.

as I jog, they

bounce off my
knees like

soccer balls

deflected by an
adept player.

I tie them
around my lovers waist.

keeping him

inside me

until i explode in

ecstasy.

(c) 2010 -M.

:lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.