Author Topic: GOT HIM! Tom in Tib Hates Jews  (Read 25734 times)

Offline Miss Mia

Re: GOT HIM! Tom in Tib Hates Jews
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 12:32:48 PM »
on edit:  Can I get a full-sized screencap?

Here's a link, it's big so I don't want to post the pic:

http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh452/missmia2009/tomintib.jpg
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 09:15:36 PM by Miss Mia »
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2008, 12:53:47 PM »
Maybe TiT will showup here or on CU. Now that would
be a hoot!  :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2008, 01:10:02 PM »
A new version of kick the can -- we could go back and find the Flippy Doo posts and just post them at him word for word.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2008, 01:29:09 PM »

That will never happen imo...he was for ages left alone on the island as part of a demented circle the wagon mentality.

He couldn`t defend a bit of his bs here for even a second and so he won`t.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2008, 01:41:59 PM »
Looks like some other folks caught Tom in the act yesterday as well...

COASTIE
Posted: Dec 27, 2008 17:32   

The whole topic was deleted -- but was "Tom In Tiburon" tombstoned. He has been getting more and more "whatever" over the years.

Behind the Aegis
Posted: Dec 28, 2008 05:06   

THE ASSHOLE IS GONE

http://prosemiteundercover.phpbbnow.com/viewtopic.php?p=81244&sid=0c7e5b60f358a64138d4cfbf23e528f4
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 01:43:56 PM by Chris »
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline djones520

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2008, 01:54:41 PM »
TiT is still alive and well at the DUmp.  No tombstone action has occured, and I find it doubtful that any will.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2008, 02:00:35 PM »
TiT is still alive and well at the DUmp.  No tombstone action has occured, and I find it doubtful that any will.

I would love to see whatever proof you have.  Just curious.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline djones520

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2008, 02:03:49 PM »
I would love to see whatever proof you have.  Just curious.

All of his posts are still there, he's still labelled as a donating member, etc...

I don't have any active moles that can actually enter his profile, but TiT has not been renamed "Name Removed".
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Chris_

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2008, 02:09:13 PM »
All of his posts are still there, he's still labelled as a donating member, etc...

I don't have any active moles that can actually enter his profile, but TiT has not been renamed "Name Removed".
What happens when you click on his card?

Offline djones520

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2008, 02:13:55 PM »
What happens when you click on his card?

Tells me I'm not a member and I can't view profiles.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2008, 02:15:14 PM »
Can someone use their sock puppet and check on TiTs Profile via the messages?

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2008, 02:24:57 PM »
Can someone use their sock puppet and check on TiTs Profile via the messages?

Yes, he's tombstoned.  I posted a screen print (up thread) of exactly what it looks like when you view his profile. 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2008, 02:25:36 PM »

I've noticed that when someone's tombstoned it doesn't automatically remove the star or all their posts. 
Stink Eye

Offline Chris_

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2008, 02:27:54 PM »
I've noticed that when someone's tombstoned it doesn't automatically remove the star or all their posts. 

Having been TS, I know this to be true.

Offline djones520

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2008, 02:28:09 PM »
Well seeing that, I guess tis true.  I'm kinda suprised that they'd flat out delete a member for answering wrongly in a stupid poll about hate speech, but TiT acts like Little Hitler, and they try to make it look like he's still active.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2008, 03:55:41 PM »
Well seeing that, I guess tis true.  I'm kinda suprised that they'd flat out delete a member for answering wrongly in a stupid poll about hate speech, but TiT acts like Little Hitler, and they try to make it look like he's still active.

Hell, they'll delete you if you don't think EXACTLY as they do.  They don't put up with any dissension at all.  It is hard to have discussion over there because if you disagree *poof*.  I'll bet most of them (who actually enjoy being there) post terrified most of the time.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2008, 04:01:00 PM »
Meh.  He'll reincarnate if he hasn't already; I suspect he has.  He's been slipping anyway.  Time to haul out some new BS under another posting name.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2008, 04:09:08 PM »
Meh.  He'll reincarnate if he hasn't already; I suspect he has.  He's been slipping anyway.  Time to haul out some new BS under another posting name.
It took him years as himself to build his web of lies.  How can he say all those things if he isn't him?  The 1620 family start in Texas, the decorations, the black ops, etc.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2008, 04:15:55 PM »
It took him years as himself to build his web of lies.  How can he say all those things if he isn't him?  The 1620 family start in Texas, the decorations, the black ops, etc.

A whole new storybook Free,a new hometown,new life....the ground is fertile because he is starting over and doesn`t even have to try to remember the past lies.

Gets himself to 1000 posts by doing the k&r thing on threads and he is home free.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2008, 04:27:28 PM »
A whole new storybook Free,a new hometown,new life....the ground is fertile because he is starting over and doesn`t even have to try to remember the past lies.

Gets himself to 1000 posts by doing the k&r thing on threads and he is home free.

We'll have to keep an eye and see if the 3rd most decorated soldier ever starts posting... ;)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2008, 04:33:18 PM »
We'll have to keep an eye and see if the 3rd most decorated soldier ever starts posting... ;)

You beat me to it.  I figure his play book will look like;

Lives in San Fran;

Was in Desert Storm;

Has a son who is talent agent for the Rolling Stones;

Has a son who is a professional football player;

Knew Tom .... Skerrit;

Held a shotgun to the chest of Rick Warren;

Has 3 different boy friends who are all very well known and talented in their own fields;

Grew up in New York City;

Worked for the NSA as a spook;

Same shit just different words.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Chris_

« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2008, 04:37:02 PM »
You beat me to it.  I figure his play book will look like;

Lives in San Fran;

Was in Desert Storm;

Has a son who is talent agent for the Rolling Stones;

Has a son who is a professional football player;

Knew Tom .... Skerrit;

Held a shotgun to the chest of Rick Warren;

Has 3 different boy friends who are all very well known and talented in their own fields;

Grew up in New York City;

Worked for the NSA as a spook;

Same shit just different words.

KC

His ancestor is the one who actually bought Manhattan for the beads and his family was one of the first settlers right afterward  in 1607.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 07:45:02 PM by freedumb2003 »

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2008, 04:42:09 PM »
Am I the only one who's sad? I'm gonna miss the bastard. He was the most entertaining member of that board, by far, in 24 Business hours.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2008, 04:45:33 PM »
Am I the only one who's sad? I'm gonna miss the bastard. He was the most entertaining member of that board, by far, in 24 Business hours.

**** him.  Anyone who makes the military claims that he made and can't back them up needs to be buried by those who have earned those honors.

I thought a lot of his shit was amusing but the military claims .... those put me over the edge.  I can't stand people who do this shit.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2008, 05:01:29 PM »
**** him.  Anyone who makes the military claims that he made and can't back them up needs to be buried by those who have earned those honors.

I thought a lot of his shit was amusing but the military claims .... those put me over the edge.  I can't stand people who do this shit.

KC

He was/is symbolic of what the DUmp is....a pack of lies built upon another pack of lies.