Author Topic: So what's going on with the Fani Willis hearing?  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: So what's going on with the Fani Willis hearing?
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2024, 05:30:19 PM »
That was hilarious! But seriously, this clown show is so obvious, it must be intentional and I have to wonder how half the country goes about acting like nothing is wrong.  :rotf:

They are so embarrassed they don’t know what to do except deny and ignore it like it’s all normal. :lm :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2024, 06:31:29 PM »
They are so embarrassed they don’t know what to do except deny and ignore it like it’s all normal. :lm :rotf:

I have a couple adult children who I thought I "lost" during Covid. I thought I raised them right and think for themselves, but somehow they got caught up in the left's narrative. Happy ending though, they realized that mum and pop weren't the crazy ones after all.  :lmao:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2024, 12:27:23 PM »
I have a couple adult children who I thought I "lost" during Covid. I thought I raised them right and think for themselves, but somehow they got caught up in the left's narrative. Happy ending though, they realized that mum and pop weren't the crazy ones after all.  :lmao:

Great story. There was so much craziness around that stuff with the masking and vaccines.

It amazes me the amount of bullshit people were willing to swallow and how compliant a lot of folks were. I was surprised at some who bent the knee and others I expected it out of.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2024, 12:30:55 PM »
Great story. There was so much craziness around that stuff with the masking and vaccines.

It amazes me the amount of bullshit people were willing to swallow and how compliant a lot of folks were. I was surprised at some who bent the knee and others I expected it out of.

KC

If you haven't seen it, Go check out the Tucker interview with Mike Benz, I posted it in the GD section. It explains the psyop pretty damn well.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€