Author Topic: VIDEO: Rachel Maddow Tosses Desperate Fani Willis Hail Mary  (Read 286 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Rachel Maddow Tosses Desperate Fani Willis Hail Mary
« on: February 13, 2024, 09:07:37 AM »
A rapidly blinking Rachel Maddow who looked like she was holding back tears due to her beloved Georgia RICO case against President Trump and others looking like it will be dumped, tossed out a DESPERATE Hail Mary that she hopes could save the case from the CORRUPTION of Fani Willis and her boy toy. Maddow pleaded for Fani Willis to "take a leave of absence" as if that would somehow make all the bad things like perjury go away and save the case from being ditched due to prosecutorial CORRUPTION. "Leave of absence?" So instead of Willis being charged with perjury, just invoking a "leave of absence" implies She is still a D.A. in good standing and, oh yeah, her case will still go on despite having been CORRUPTED by her corruption.

We shall see what happens on Fani Willis Day in Georgia on February 15.

https://rumble.com/v4d5qco-rachel-maddow-tosses-desperate-fani-willis-hail-mary.html

Offline SVPete

Re: VIDEO: Rachel Maddow Tosses Desperate Fani Willis Hail Mary
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 09:41:07 AM »
Willis and the soon-to-be-sentenced Marilyn Mosby need to be cellmates.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2024, 10:20:42 AM »
Willis and the soon-to-be-sentenced Marilyn Mosby need to be cellmates.

They'd get on each other's nerves and be clawing at each other's eyes inside of 10 minutes.

Not saying that this is a bad thing mind you, just that this is how that particular cellmate pairing would turn out.  :-)

Frankly, the only way this could be made better in my eyes would be if they tossed in HilLIARy in with them after telling her either that:

• they both have damning information on HER not Bill's multiple trips to Epstein Island and her activities thereon; or
  • they're both not really grown assed adults, but a stack of babies that have yet to have their adenochrome harvested.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2024, 01:52:53 PM »
They'd get on each other's nerves and be clawing at each other's eyes inside of 10 minutes.

Not saying that this is a bad thing mind you, just that this is how that particular cellmate pairing would turn out.  :-)

Frankly, the only way this could be made better in my eyes would be if they tossed in HilLIARy in with them after telling her either that:

• they both have damning information on HER not Bill's multiple trips to Epstein Island and her activities thereon; or
  • they're both not really grown assed adults, but a stack of babies that have yet to have their adenochrome harvested.

I'd actually pay to watch that.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2024, 04:49:45 PM »
I'm afraid it's to late for her to just step away. It looks like the State of Georgia will have to take action and possibly charge Willis and disbar her from practicing law ever again. Sounds like a big win for Trump.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2024, 05:50:07 PM »
Richie madcow watching her heros go to zero’s!!! :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!