Author Topic: The DUmp approves of DinDoo Looting while the storm gently weeps.  (Read 2671 times)

Offline DUmpsterDiver

The DUmp approves of DinDoo Looting while the storm gently weeps.
« on: September 15, 2018, 09:44:17 PM »
Not even a soul at the DUmp will link to the fact their biggest voting block is getting free chit from Dollar General while good people earn their living.

If these filthy waste of carbon and flesh ever come here for freebies at 4k ft altitude, I promise to start at their ankles at 1k.

After that you will likely not make it back to your ghetto.

Offline zeitgeist

Re: The DUmp approves of DinDoo Looting while the storm gently weeps.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 11:17:31 AM »
I swear these people are always wrong. 

Here is a great example of that in this thread.  They rationalize, marginalize, then realize the headline is Wrong!  Time constraints limit my ability to load comments:

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211139326

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 11:39:59 AM »
From the OP in the link above:

Dennis Donovan (6,441 posts)

Looters raid Family Dollar, police pull back at management request

(article quote)

Video at link. The reporter is acting pretty vile accusing the looters, carrying food, of stealing...

From the article quoted:

Donovan and another WECT employee walked to the front entrance and back exit of the store at the intersection of Greenfield and South 13th Streets, witnessing people wearing masks and carrying out various items, including paper goods.

Dennis Donovan is trying to play the Starving Poor People Card, but maybe he should have edited out the part about paper goods from his quote. Linking an article that includes a picture showing a dude carrying laundry products rather than food didn't help his case, either. For that matter, half the people fully visible in that picture look really far from starvation, IYKWIM.

They're thieves. The people in this case happen to be black. If that somehow fits poorly with your vision of reality, adjust your vision, don't try to concoct lame stupidly false excuses.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 12:27:21 PM »
All it would take is one or two Rooftop Koreans and the dindus wouldn't loot that area.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 12:48:03 PM »
All it would take is one or two Rooftop Koreans and the dindus wouldn't loot that area.

:hi5: earned and issued!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 12:49:30 PM »
so management letting them loot, weather the good are water damaged or not just gives the mob the justification and green light to do it at other places. looters should be shot on sight, a few casualties would put and end to it.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 07:59:51 PM »

are there no white people in Wilmington NC?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 08:49:52 PM »
>are there no white people in Wilmington NC?

For those that ignore the Bell Curve, bad things can sneak up on them.  To be that ignorant puts them on the low side of the curve.

The democrat party refuses to punish those that need it most and could actually reduce the crime of indigent criminals...all for their vote.   What the democrat party is doing is criminal and should have been ended decades ago.

There is no good excuse for accepted evil and crime.   

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2018, 01:34:28 AM »
A classic example of black privilege, where if one's a politically-correct racial minority, his misdeeds and his mistakes don't count for as much as if they'd been made by someone from a non-politically-correct racial group.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 02:54:10 AM »
I'm guessing mom and pop stores where the owners announce looters will be shot are doing better.

Big chain stores will just write it off on insurance.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2018, 07:55:01 AM »
I'm guessing mom and pop stores where the owners announce looters will be shot are doing better.

And pass the additional costs on to those who frequent the store and actually pay for stuff.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2018, 08:19:50 AM »

And pass the additional costs on to those who frequent the store and actually pay for stuff.

KC

:hi5: earned and issued. Dollar Store (and other looted chains) customers will be paying for this looting for a year or two to come.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2018, 08:37:44 AM »
:hi5: earned and issued. Dollar Store (and other looted chains) customers will be paying for this looting for a year or two to come.

Yes sir, they will.  My wife worked with inmates for 14 years.  These were guys in a rehab program within TDCJ.  One of the things they had to do was 'thinking reports.'  Now these thinking reports are so these guys can figure out what they did that was wrong.  They almost always started out with "I stole."  But the reason for the report was for them to figure out the WHY of why they stole.  What went wrong?  What was their 'thinking error.'

What invariably came out was they didn't see any victims to their crime.  They would flat out state "no one was hurt by what I did", and the counselor would ask them how they arrived at that conclusion and they would say "they have insurance so it didn't cost them anything."  If pressed and asked what happened if the victim didn't have insurance they would fall back on "that's their fault, not mine", type thinking.

What I found most amazing about these conversations were none of them knew what a deductible was.  They didn't realize that even with insurance their victim was out at the very least, money.  It surprised them to learn this.  It also surprised them that their victims lived with other things from the crime committed against them like a feeling of loss of security, and trust in their neighbors.

Anyway, I just thought I would throw that out for anyone who might find it interesting like I did.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2018, 09:00:45 AM »
One of the things the muzzies do right, the removal of the primary hand for theft.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2018, 09:11:49 AM »
They almost always started out with "I stole."  But the reason for the report was for them to figure out the WHY of why they stole.  What went wrong? 

how many times was their answer to "what went wrong" was "I was caught"?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2018, 09:30:34 AM »
Donovan and another WECT employee walked to the front entrance and back exit of the store at the intersection of Greenfield and South 13th Streets, witnessing people wearing masks and carrying out various items, including paper goods.

People do not were masks to hide their identity when doing something honest.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 02:50:30 PM »
how many times was their answer to "what went wrong" was "I was caught"?

Oh!  That was an answer many times!  They have some really faulty wiring going on.  They didn't see the wrong in what they did, only that they messed up enough to get caught.  A pat answer to them many times was "well, you need to listen now because your best thinking got you here!"

KC

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 02:52:40 PM »
People do not were masks to hide their identity when doing something honest.

What about; Batman, Spiderman, Captain America ...

:-)

KC

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 06:09:50 PM »

What about; Batman, Spiderman, Captain America ...

:-)

KC4
Spider man is a serial pervert that shoots white goo at people
Batman is a voyeur that has cameras all over the city- think he doesn't have a few toilet cams he monitors from the bat cave?
Captain America is a grizzled old fart no matter how you slice it. He says things that would make a sailor blush nowadays
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline jukin

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2018, 08:19:29 PM »

That is not correct. The insurance company will not pay off on a crime that is facilitated by the policy owner(s). If they file a claim and lie that they were not complicit in the theft, then it is insurance fraud. I suspect that is why the Police put out the statement that management said stand back and let the dindus loot. Insurance is not going to pay off on the loss at that store.

Of course the costs will be passed on to the PAYING customer and all management involved will get promoted.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.