Author Topic: The ****ers caved!  (Read 795 times)

Offline Muddling 2

The ****ers caved!
« on: January 07, 2020, 02:32:29 PM »
Gotta love the comments.  Residents of the DUmp are ignoring that CNN deliberately ran a "hit piece' rather than watch the entire video.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212849181

"BREAKING: Covington Catholic Student Nick Sandmann Gets Settlement From CNN After $275 Million Lawsuit

Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann received reportedly has received a settlement from CNN after suing the far-left network for smearing him last year.

“CNN agreed Tuesday to settle a lawsuit with Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann,” Fox 19 reported. “The amount of the settlement was not made public during a hearing at the federal courthouse in Covington.”

Sandmann attorneys Todd McMurtry and Lin Wood filed a $275 million lawsuit against CNN in March of last year in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky."

:-)
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: The ****ers caved!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 03:44:08 PM »
smirkymonkey (47,278 posts)      Tue Jan 7, 2020, 03:27 PM

12. I hope this little prick goes to college.

And gets the shit beat out of him on a regular basis, where mommy won't be around to coddle him. Talk about a face badly in need of a fist.

smirkymonkey (47,278 posts)      Tue Jan 7, 2020, 03:53 PM

19. I am sure there will at least be a contingent who will be aware of his reputation who

will not be so kindly disposed. I really hope karma catches up with him one day soon.

smirkymonkey (47,278 posts)      Tue Jan 7, 2020, 04:04 PM

23. I'd throw DJT, Jr. in that mix.

It would be very hard to decide which one to punch first.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 03:46:28 PM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 03:48:11 PM »
The DUmmies are nothing if not predictable. When they don't agree with what is presented, they attack the OPs post count, or the source the OP used. In this case, it would be too easy to find numerous other sources with a simple search, but denigrating the one in the OP is easier for them.
This too shall pass.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 03:48:29 PM »
I wish there was a DUchebag I knew of and if it were solvent enough to have a car, it would have four nice grease marked ice pick holes in its tires.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 04:16:37 PM »
smirkymonkey (47,278 posts)      Tue Jan 7, 2020, 03:27 PM

12. I hope this little prick goes to college.

And gets the shit beat out of him on a regular basis, where mommy won't be around to coddle him. Talk about a face badly in need of a fist.

Actually, he'll be the one who emerges strong from this rather than cowardly pansy ass liberals who need safe spaces when something offends them in the most minute fashion.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2020, 04:26:49 PM »
What kind of jackass doesn't think this is a just outcome (that is, insofar as there can be a just outcome)? This is an instance in which there was a clear right and wrong, and WaPo was in the wrong. Just because you perceive someone as a smug kid doesn't give you license to say false things about him.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2020, 04:32:09 PM »
Quote from:
Hortensis

33. As said, this is an extreme-right propaganda source.

Worse than the OP posting this garbage here are all those bouncing off the walls in ways that would greatly please the scummy owner, Ben Shapiro.

People should educate themselves first, THEN react. Did you know that RW brains send input by emotional centers FIRST? After that for cognitive analysis, if they bother by then. That's how they've turned themselves into what they've become.

Most Democratic brains process the other direction: Info gets sent for intelligent analysis first, including by our funds of knowledge, and then to the emotional center for reaction.

Learn, think, then react.

Funny. This primitive is scolding his fellow primitives for being emotional and not logical.

CNN reported a story before getting the facts correct; emotion before logic. The primitives, including this primitive, gladly swallowed their narrative.

And if you read the Hortensis primitive's plea, it's based on emotion.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2020, 04:41:51 PM »
In case one's forgotten, comment 4050:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.4050

What a disgustingly ugly b****, inside and out.   :bird:
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2020, 04:42:17 PM »
The DUmmies are nothing if not predictable. When they don't agree with what is presented, they attack the OPs post count, or the source the OP used. In this case, it would be too easy to find numerous other sources with a simple search, but denigrating the one in the OP is easier for them.

That bug eyed ugly bitch ain't punching anyone.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2020, 04:45:07 PM »

I, for one, am appalled at the violent, eliminationist rhetoric coming from today's Leftists.

Not, surprised, just appalled.

:mental:
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein