Author Topic: The consensus of the locals here in rural Indiana...  (Read 873 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
The consensus of the locals here in rural Indiana...
« on: January 05, 2020, 09:08:40 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212843491

Comatose Spaghetti

1. Obama was a ***** for not taking Soleimani out years ago.

2. DJT is strong and brave.

3. The tail-wagging-the-dog scenario is not even on the radar.

4. A friend has a daughter being deployed. Scared shitless, but God has this. Even if her daughter comes back in a body bag, my friend will still be a trumper. It will be the Democrats fault.

5. Jesus.

6. 'Murca!

I am surrounded on all sides by authoritarian followers with absolutely no critical thinking skills or self-awareness.

Let the bouncies commence:

empedocles

6. Local trumper here today at gym said, 'trump did what he had to do. He did

what Obama didn't have the balls to do.' [Seemed proud]

The DUmp is the absolute worst place to find critical thinking or independent thought.  More bouncy stories equals more losing by liberals.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: The consensus of the locals here in rural Indiana...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 09:33:28 PM »
It always amazes me how they have zero qualms equating rural with no intelligence. And they’re never challenged. Interesting.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 01:18:25 AM »
It always amazes me how they have zero qualms equating rural with no intelligence. And they’re never challenged. Interesting.

One thing that always makes me pause is when the primitives seem to think that everyone living in the South is a white redneck, and responsible for the South's poor showing in the statistics.

I don't have an almanac handy, but I believe that most of the South is about 40% Obama voters, and they're the ones dragging the statistics down.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 08:38:12 AM »
Comatose Spaghetti

1. Obama was a ***** for not taking Soleimani out years ago.

I might have included GWB to some degree, since it had become clear late in his second term that the more sophisticated IEDs were coming from Iran, and Soleimani was already travelling about the ME fairly freely. Of course, had GWB done it, Congressional Dems and DUpipo would have been howling for GWB's head. OTOH, had OhBummer! not been working to hand 100s of millions of $$ over to Iran in exchange for worthless signatures on a worthless piece of paper and instead taken out Soleimani, Congressional Dems and DUpipo would have celebrated his genius and his latest victory in the WoT.

KC

Yep, they have total disdain for the people who feed, clothe, and provide materials for sheltering them.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 08:53:24 AM »

Yep, they have total disdain for the people who feed, clothe, and provide materials for sheltering them.

This, of course, is not to mention that a lot of people retire to the rural areas, or they choose to work from a rural area via telecommute or other means.  I know some very intelligent people who live rural and some of them even have college degrees.  Imagine that!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 02:36:38 PM »
Pretty sure that the grade asshole, arpit of America, California is the stupidest state or number 2. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 11:33:59 PM »
>Comatose Spaghetti  The consensus of the locals here in rural Indiana...

Keep misunderestimating those you want to harm genius.  Meanwhile you DUmbcraps support the iran mullah death to gays
and raping their women and kids.  Welcome to yet another losing battle...you retard.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2020, 11:33:19 AM »
I wonder what part of rural Indiana this DUpipo lives in?