Author Topic: I have to admit, I am confused and dismayed about what Nancy is doing today  (Read 782 times)

Offline CC27

Star Member scheming daemons (24,656 posts)

I have to admit, I am confused and dismayed about what Nancy is doing today

Announcing articles of impeachment at 9am.

Good!

Giving Trump a political win an hour later by announcing that the USMCA will pass.

Bad!

Why is she stepping on the biggest story of the Trump Presidency ONE HOUR LATER by giving Trump a win?

I have tried to tell myself through this whole thing to "Trust Nancy". But I have to admit, this has me perplexed.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212767360

Because it's all BS you stupid DUmmie.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."

Announcing articles of impeachment at 9am.

Good!

Giving Trump a political win an hour later by announcing that the USMCA will pass.

Bad!

Why is she stepping on the biggest story of the Trump Presidency ONE HOUR LATER by giving Trump a win?
My $.02, Nancy wants to dilute the news cycle so the press can run with the "more important" impeachment story rather than the USMCA being passed. It also allows her to say "see, we are doing other things too and are not just focused on impeachment".
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline jukin

I have to admit, I am confused

Not just this particular DUchebag, all of them.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

:lmao: Somebody didn't think through what they posted: something good for the US is a "Trump win". :lmao:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

What, you thought Bela Pelosi would be personally frog marching the President out of the White House?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
This is a true dilemma because the scheming daemons primitive is in the category of major stupid, so being confused and dismayed is where he lives. OTOH, being confused and dismayed about what Nancy is doing is a definite "join the club" moment. I'll have to go with "stupid broken clock, twice a day, got lucky this time" on this one.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
This is a true dilemma because the scheming daemons primitive is in the category of major stupid, so being confused and dismayed is where he lives. OTOH, being confused and dismayed about what Nancy is doing is a definite "join the club" moment. I'll have to go with "stupid broken clock, twice a day, got lucky this time" on this one.

Pelosi claimed she doesn't know how the impeachment vote will go.  Which is probably utter horse hockey.  The 30+ Dems in swing districts are probably under constant assault by the far left AoC acolytes to vote for it.  Guess we'll have to wait and see which ones she's been able to bribe or break legs, however she wields her power
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Online Old n Grumpy

:lmao: Somebody didn't think through what they posted: something good for the US is a "Trump win". :lmao:

They are so full of hate they would rather suffer than do something good for the people of the US if it looked like Trump would get some good press out of it.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!